Review Highlights
A day with Adolfo in Toledo.

We had a perfect start to our trip to Toledo with a tour with Adolfo. He was full knowledge about... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
anyak1
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Superb

Adolfo guide us thru Toledo and thru history. It was a great experience. Adolfo is very personable... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Derek S

All reviews his knowledge private tour highly recommend adolfo great tour alfredo speaks excellent english walking tour half day tour informed guide train station come alive four hours answered all our questions educational tour tour ended highlight of our trip beautiful city
Reviewed 29 October 2018

My spouse and I really enjoyed seeing Toledo through the eyes of a local. Carmen taught us a great deal about the history of Toledo during our morning together. She was also a delight to spend to time with. So glad we did this!

Date of experience: October 2018
Adolfo F, Propietario at Toledo de la Mano, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thanks a lot, Todd!!

I new you would enjoy the tour with Carmen! She is fantastic!!
I have already pass her your email and review and told me she also had a very good morning with you two!

Hope you have a very good rest of the journey in Spain!

Thanks a lot and warm regards!

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Adolfo, who gets excellent reviews was not available so he substituted his colleague, Laura. She was amazing and we had such an interesting tour with her. She was enthusiastic and fun! I would recommend them both in Toledo!

Date of experience: October 2018
Adolfo F, Propietario at Toledo de la Mano, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Thanks, Suzi!

Glad to hear you had a great tour with Laura. I new it! She is, as you said, excellent!!

Hope you have a very good journey in Spain!

Reviewed 19 October 2018

A tour of Toledo with Adolfo will enrich your trip and add priceless memories to your vacation. I agree with the positive reviews here so I will try to add some additional reasons to hire Alfredo. Our time in Toledo could be the only time we visit this wonderful place so we wanted to learn as much as we could about its history, attractions, food and culture. We customized our time so that we could learn about Jewish life in Spain and how the Christian, Moslem and Jewish cultures interacted. Even the guided cab ride from the train station set up the rest of the day by stopping and viewing the old city from strategic sites. We also were guided through the Cathedral, Alcazar, beautiful El Greco paintings and synagogue It’s easy to visit historic sites and use audio guides. They’re fine for some things but Adolfo’s extensive knowledge or art, history and culture made our experience richer than any audio guide. He answered all of our questions, recommended additional places to see in the afternoon after our tour with him and we even had late lunch in the restaurant he goes to that’s off the tourist beat.

Date of experience: October 2018
Adolfo F, Propietario at Toledo de la Mano, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you, Geoffrey!!!

Glad to hear you had a good tour in Toledo with me!

Muchas gracias!!!

Hope you had a very good rest of journey in Spain!

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went on a tour of the beautiful city of Toledo with Adolfo recently. He is extremely knowledgeable and the history lesson we received was simply amazing. His attention to detail made the tour an invaluable experience. In addition, he is quite charming!!! We enjoyed every minute of his tour and recommend him very highly for your tour of Toledo.
Joe

Date of experience: October 2018
Adolfo F, Propietario at Toledo de la Mano, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Thanks a los Joe!!

It was a pleasure working with that day and I am very glad to hear you had a very good tour too!

Hope you had a very good rest of journey in Spain!

Thanks a lot and warm regards.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Thank you , Adolfo for a very informative and knowledgeable tour of Toledo.
Our tour was created to our interests and we have seen a lot more with Adolfo than we would on our own.
I would highly recommend Adolfo for the tour of Toledo.

Date of experience: September 2018
Adolfo F, Propietario at Toledo de la Mano, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you, Mila!!

I also had a very nice tour with you!!

Warm regards!