“Best in Santa Cruz”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We was recommended this place by some very nice englishmen on our hotel. It is located very near our hotel. We went there twice this week. Very calm and nice atmosphere and friendly and very helpful staff. And the food is amazing. We choosed different small dishes which we chared. All of them were excellent. And the wine was also very nice. I really recomend this place.

1  Thank peggen58

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I used to go a lot in the past and would like to go back soon. It is not a refine and sophisticated cuisine but they have good products.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Wanted to dine at the la ecologica but it was shut so wandered in here. Really friendly staff, lucky we came early as it did start to get busier later on, though they do have seating upstairs. English menu on their website but they do have more dishes available if needed. Good house white, they ran out of the tuna so we had some other grilled fish which was good. Also had a risotto but not a true risotto, tasty enough though. The young waiter was particularly friendly and helpful. A pleasant evening in a locals atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Traditional Spanish cuisine. Good service. Large winelist. They have a bar downstairs where you can start your evening. Ask for a table upstairs if you want more!

Reviewed 9 December 2014

This restaurant is a small place and they speak mainly Spanish, however, I speak English. I ordered Parma ham as a starter, followed by a rare steak, followed by a chocolate mousse, 4 beers and an expresso. The service was excellent, the food was superb. If you get the chance please try this place out, it seats approximately 30 people. I was lucky and didn't need to book. I was recommended this restaurant by a member of staff at the Grand Hotel Mencey ( a five star hotel with their own restaurant), he said they have superb meat there and he was not wrong. If I am ever back here again I will be going back. Thanks guys.

1  Thank Sparkie-0001