See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely room. I loved the glass lift and the restaurant. Great location, next to the concert hall and convenient. Nothing is actually too far from the hotel. The food served at the hotels restaurant was lovely too. We’ll come back

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Los Verodes T
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location. Clean but not like the Americsn hotels. No hair dryer or shampoo or air conditioni g. There is a ceiling fan. Breakfast was served upstairs on a terrace and was ample. Yogurt fruit coffee boiled egg juicd and breakfast sandwich. Tv was a computer screen.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We were booked to stay in The Oceano a few doors away but The Oceano was closed .
Given keys to room 404 , the room stunk of stale cigarettes and there was pubic hair all over the bathroom . Advised reception and were given the keys to 704 . We were shocked to find an ash tray on the table and no smoke detectors in room .
We had two sleepless nights in this horrible place , a decrepit ceiling fan whirring was the only cooling device . There was no patio just a small window with a torn shabby outer shade and shabby net curtains inside .
The noise outside was unbearable Day and night .
I could go on and on ,the only good thing about this place is the location for shopping

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I stayed five nights in this hotel that is well located in the city, on the main shopping street. The room was big enough and nicely decorated. I had very quiet nights, which I
appreciated. The windows of the room were well shielded from the sun.
However, only one of the two owners understands and speaks English.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I stayed here in January while visiting Santa Cruz. Very central Hotel on the Main Street. Not very expensive. I was on the fourth floor and Room overlooked the street so it was noisy at night.
Only Spanish programmes on the TV. Bed was comfortable, I needed extra pillows which were in the wardrobe but they had seen better days. I had no choice but use them. Breakfast was adequate, juice, sandwich, boiled egg, yougart and tea/coffee.
Cannot complain for what I paid.

Room Tip: Try to get roomnot facing the Street.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo