My review would contain 2 sheets of A4 BUT TO SUMARIZE Road dug up outside constant noise, swimming pool closed all week due to maintenance, second pool only reached via 84 lava steps, no pool bar open, no thomson rep, no welcome party, only 6 English people, no or very liitle entertainment at all. Food average.Courtesy bus could not pick outside hotel due road works.Long walk to front, had to take taxi, was'nt worth it. Access to hotel was via a gang plank,very dodgy.If half of this was told to me at time of booking I would not have booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Puerto de la Cruz is located in the residential area of La Paz of Puerto de la Cruz, with fantastic views towards the sea or towards Mount Teide. The hotel has been recently refurbished and is surrounded by a splendid subtropical garden with a large variety of regional plants.It is situated 10 minutes from the city centre and from the Martiánez swimming pool and artifitial lake complex, creation of the lanzaroteño artist César Manrique.The capital Santa Cruz is 35 km away and the airports Reina Sofía (south) and Los Rodeos (north) are 96 km and 25 km away respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Puerto de la Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Puerto De La Cruz Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Puerto De La Cruz Sol
- Hotel Puerto De La Cruz Tenerife