“Excellent”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We visited twice during our weeks stay in Tenerife. My husband is a very fussy eater, and it can be very difficult to find places that he will eat at. This wasn't a problem here though. On both occasions he had pepperoni pizza. He likes very little cheese but many places don't listen. But the pizza he had on both occasions was perfect. I had the seafood paella on our first visit. It was amazing. On my second visit I had the squid from the specials menu. This was also amazing. I eat very little meat, but I was tempted by some of the meat dishes. This is a rareity for me! The service was friendly and we felt very relaxed on both visits. Your staff are a credit to you. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We are recently back from a holiday to costa Adeje. My partner and I visited el gran sol for lunch he had a wrap and I had a chicken baguette they were both fine and the mojitos were lovely. However we then visited for dinner and it was awful! I had prawn cocktail to start I had three prawns served with a massive slab of pineapple? Pineapple with prawn cocktail really ? I then had the calzone Which had brownish water pouring out of it which I'm assuming was coming from the mushrooms or hoping it was. The wine was the worst wine I have ever tasted I left the full glass I even tried to dilute it with lemonade but it was still revolting. my boyfriend had the fillet steak it hadn't been rested properly so it was bleeding all over the plate at one point I thought he was going to have to catch it and kill it. The best part was his cola. I think you get the point.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We really like this place. Nice menu,great choice of drinks, especially cocktails,various styles of seating and a great view to the beach and sea. What more do you want when on holiday! Called in most evenings and nearly forgot, great music too.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This is in a lovely setting on the seafront. You can sit & have a drink or eat. Varied menu from pizzas to steaks, fish to pasta. We tried the Canary potato starter (mojo was bit disappointing) the deep fried Camembert lovely. Mains lamb chops you need good teeth could of used to line my shoes. Chicken cordon bleau very nice. Steaks tasty. Pizza good. Prices ok. Service was hitty missy. 2 mains later than rest, with 1 going back and forth for no reason! overall enjoyed our meal in a lovely setting would return.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We visited the bar for the Gin and cocktail menu.
The bar was pretty laid back and chilled.
We did not eat.
The gins we were served were triple measures, very nice.