“Great atmosphere good value shame about the staff”
Review of Blue Cactus

Blue Cactus
Ranked #2,944 of 5,939 Restaurants in Tenerife
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here as we have done every time we visit Tenerife. Always had a lovely experience. Food is great and good value for money, brilliant lively atmosphere. However we were unfortunately served by a very miserable waiter who had no time for us at all. He couldn’t even crack a smile for the kids when they tried to interact with him. We politely said ‘smile!’ Hoping it would prompt him to realise how miserable he was and got nothing back. So we politely told the manager only to be told the waiter had been having problems at home with his wife so it wasn’t his fault!!??We saw the manager talk to the waiter who then starting staring at us whilst shaking his head in a very intimidating way!

1  Thank bldg28

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Called in with some friends for our evening meal. My husband and I had chicken fillet and chips and our friends had steak and chips and roast chicken and chips. Our chicken was a bit tough but edible. Our friends said the steak was lovely and so was the roast chicken. We all had puddings which were bought in and consisted mainly of icecream type desserts. They weren't great but passable. It is was decorated in fairy lights so was very pretty when it got dark. Wouldn't go again could find somewhere better.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Called with my wife for a few drinks whilst on holiday. Been there before on previous holidays and it was nice that the staff remember us. The staff are very friendly and service is quick. The evening entertainment is really fantastic and a place worth visiting.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My partners meal arrived first - I had ordered pizza but it didnt arrive at same time after 10 minutes I still had not received it - when I asked waiter he as really annoyed with me and said my pizza was burnt and would have to wait for another one. My partner had finished his meal quite some time before the pizza finally arrived. Pizza was just ok. No apology for delay and when i paid they kept the change as they thought it was a tip! Too many great restaurants in the area - so avoid this place if you are wise!!

2  Thank Julie G
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Big place - no people - no stress. Extremely rude staff. Amazing view but have never been treated that bad.

2  Thank enemel