“Beautiful”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Nicole's

Kitchen
Bathroom
Bedroom
Dining area
The Caroni Bird sanctuary is just about half hour from Arima.
Boat ride at the Caroni Bird Sanctuary.
About 90 minutes from Arima is the most popular beach on the island,  Maracas Bay.
The most popular dish at Maracas is 'Bake and Shark'.
About 95 minutes from Arima is Las Cuevas Beach, five minutes from Maracas.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Candice L
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked this accommodation for a trip to trinidad with my family but was unable to attend. My mom, brother and sister did make the trip and they said they have a wonderful time. I was told Niocle was very accommodating for their needs and went above and beyond to ensure they were comfortable. Nicole kept in touch with be in touch with me before the trip and throughout the trip so I can be at ease.
I was as little apprehensive to write this review not because the accommodation wasn't good it was because once I write this everyone will now book this beautiful place and it will no longer be my little secret. Thank you Nicole for taking great care of my family!!!! We will definitely be booking again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing