Spent 1 week at this hotel. Our room was 409, little bit small but enough for 2 persons. Small balcony, good to relax and tan during winter. Good buffet breakfast and inexpensive buffet lunch and dinner (15 and 18 euro plus beverages). Great service at the bar and reception.
Spa is located in a separate building, including fitness room. Turkish bath, sauna and hydromassage, inlcuding body massages and treatment (with extra of course). Nice,clean and quiet.
Hotel has a convenient location, about 15 minutes walking to the centre, 15 minutes to the castle. We rent a car but probably you can avoid it, especially in the winter when the beaches aren't the best to see and visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain