Purohotel Palma(Palma de Mallorca)
USD 329
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Palladium(Palma de Mallorca)
USD 190
USD 183
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
USD 218
USD 205
  • Pool
Hotel Costa Azul(Palma de Mallorca)
USD 174
USD 179
USD 167
Melia.com
  • Pool
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
USD 192
USD 165
Melia.com
  • Pool
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA(Palma de Mallorca)
USD 301
USD 243
Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
USD 356
USD 194
Priceline
  • Room Service
USD 335
USD 294
Priceline
1,908 results
All reviewsred levelclarins toiletriesdry barpool areastar hotelold townlovely hotelside sea viewcathedral viewturn down servicean upgradebar pricespremium roompaseo maritimobusy roadpalma centrelong weekend
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the Easter break. I received a warm welcome at reception including a glass of Cava. The room was very nice and the bed very comfortable. The hotel overlooks the marina and is 25 minutes walk to the cathedral or about 20 minutes to the castle where you can get great views. The breakfast which most of the time I had on the terrace was delicious and varied. I loved the fresh honeycomb, anchovies and the fruit was nice as well. Weather was mainly sunny and even this time of year wise to put some sun cream on. All in all a very good hotel as you would expect.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank MartinLondonTravels
Maria A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Gran Melia Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear MartinLondonTravels,

Thank you so much for your visit and for enjoying your experience that much, it is extremely motivating when we understand that the attention given to details paid off big time.

Thank you for highlighting our location, facilities and exclusive breakfast concept, besides the personnel attentive professionalism.
On behalf of our staff, our warmest gratitude to you, for being the perfect ambassador of our service culture.

We are already expecting you to come back to Gran Meliá Victoria to keep enjoying your unique experience in Palma.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The hotel has just undergone a full refurbishment
On arrival at about noon in a transfer car from the airport arranged by the hotel we were told there were no Superior sea view rooms available for immediate occupancy. This despite the hote being almost empty.
We were then offered a 60 euro per night upgrade per person to Red Level on which basis our rooms would be available! We agreed to this although as we were to find out the Red Level facilities were very poor when compared say to the Gran Melia Marbella and Melia Banus where we have stayed before. You are wasting your money to book Red Level.
However a bigger surprise was to follow as the hotel apparently has no air conditioning. The weather was warmish and the rooms became stuffy however when repeatedly asking about air conditioning we were told, in writing, that because of the age of the building it is not possible for guests to regulate the temperature of their individual rooms. More than this the fan did not work so no air circulation
In normal circumstances it might have been possible to open the balcony door but there are two nightclubs adjoining the hotel that at weekends keep going to 5 in the morning
In addition there is not full double glazing so the sound if these clubs and the busy road outside keep you awake
This is not as advertised and the facilities listed on the website are not available
I have enjoyed many holidays over the years at Melia hotels but the way we were treated while tyere and in subsequent communications means I will avoid in future

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Enmac53
Maria A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Gran Melia Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Enmac53,

Thank you so much for taking the time to address us your concerns about the recent stay at Gran Meliá Victoria.
We always highly value our guests’ comments in order to constantly monitor and improve the level of service we strive to offer and, in reference to your experience, let me express my personal regret for the overall disappointment you have raised.
I can assure you that we accommodate a number of guests in our hotel and are proud to have the flexibility to meet their requirements; therefore, it is extremely disappointing to have let you down in this occasion.

Concerning to the room not ready at the arrival, please let me further clarify that our check-in time is at 3.00pm and, although we always intent to accommodate our guests as earlier as their rooms are ready, I regret it was not possible for you.
Please, kindly note that, unfortunately, there was no availability of other Premium rooms category on that day, which is the typology of room you originally booked. This is the reason why our Front Office associate proposed an upper category, given your need to be accommodated at the earliest. You finally agreed with our offer of a Premium room RedLevel, which supplement was reduced to €60.00 per night, including the RedLevel benefits.

In reference to the RedLevel experience, I am extremely sorry to realize your displeasure, since it represents a personalized and intimate concept, meant to give our guests a further exclusive service. Among its several benefit, the RedLevel Lounge is a beautiful, private area, daily cared by our team associates to assist our RedLevel guests who can delight selected canapés, drinks and refreshments all along the day.

Finally, as regards to the air conditioning, I wish to reiterate my apologies for the discomfort you lived, due to the historical features of our building and unusual change of the climate temperature during the past weeks.

I do trust you will appreciate all our efforts meant to support you.
Like previously expressed, I do sincerely hope that you will decide to visit us again in the future, giving us the chance to better serving you and let you fully enjoy the experience you could not perceive at this occasion.

In closing, may I thank you, once again, for taking the time to write, following our previous communications.
We are grateful for your support.

I do remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and stayed a week recently. The hotel has had a partial refurbishment with more to be done but it is a superb hotel and has excellent facilities.
Our only complaint was that the WiFi although free could be upgraded as it was very slow esp on higher floors.’

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SMLEEDS

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Gran Meliá Victoria.

We are pleased to realize how much you enjoyed our property and facilities.

We regret to learn that the WiFi service was not up to your expectation. Please, rest assured that I shared your opinion with the rest of the departments involved in order to prevent any future occurrences.

We are already expecting you to come back to Gran Meliá Victoria to keep enjoying Palma de Mallorca.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is an attractive hotel which lives up to its five star rating and beyond. It is handy for the centre and has lovely views over the marina. The hotel is well maintained and we had a pleasant room. The sitting areas are good as is the outside area. Reception were superbly helpful as was every member of staff. Room service was good too. Breakfast is varied with good choice and the staff there are good too. I recommend this hotel without hesitation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DaoHaddington
Maria A, Guest Relations Manager at Gran Melia Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear DaoHaddington,

My name is Maria Ansalone and I am the Guest Experience Manager.

I would like to thank you for submitting such a fantastic review and for the time that you have dedicated to publish it on Trip Advisor.

I really appreciate your empowering words about our Reception and Room Service staff. It will be a pleasure for me to pass your words to all of them. They will be more than happy to hear that their hard work has paid off.

We would like to thank you for appreciating the location, the lovely views of the hotel and the impressive breakfast buffet as well as your pleasant room and the outside and inside sitting areas, where our guests can enjoy in a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere, especially after a tiring day spent sightseeing.

Our principal purpose is to make your stay in our hotel unforgettable and that you take great memories back home, so it is my pleasure to read that the time you spent with us met your expectations in all matters and that you would recommend us without any hesitation.

We will be very pleased to welcome you back to our Luxury Hotel, looking forward to offering you again an unforgettable experience in the beautiful island of Mallorca.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The hotel is old and tired. Quality problems wherever you look. Be aware that is does NOT have individual heating in the rooms, meaning that if in winter or off season the hotel does not switch on the general hot air system, you will suffer. Many rooms have problems with noise or views on the ruins of a next door building. It pretends to be on the seafront but in reality it is not. From the hotel you can go down to the promenade by taking several lifts and stairs but it is uncomfortable and for the elderly not recommended. The expensive breakfast buffet will make you scrambled eggs but with crude chopped onions and tomatoes... unheard of. The bread and pastry is factory made. The management managed to give a cheap touch to the attractive entrance and main salon, by overcharging the atmosphere with chemical perfume, drowning out the small of the - yes - freshly cut flowers. Not worth your while.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank danromeo

Dear danromeo,

My name is Maria Ansalone and I am the Guest Experience Manager.

Thank you very much indeed for taking some of your time to evaluate the services received during your stay at Gran Meliá Victoria. We always pay much attention to our guests’ feedback in order to improve ourselves and accomplish all expectations.

I regret to learn that our type of establishment was not of your liking. Gran Meliá Victoria represents a classic-elegant style, combining luxury and 100 years old history. Needless to say that, in order to maintain a 5 star standard, every year we are having done a refurbishment of our guestrooms and public areas.
Moreover, I am sorry to read your words regarding our guest rooms. Let me kindly inform you that Gran Meliá Victoria provides with different types of rooms, therefore we kindly ask you to contact us for future reservations, so we can inform you about the types of guestrooms in order to adapt to your preferences.
Regarding the breakfast, our prices are established according to our standards. Our staff are always at your disposal in order to satisfy your needs, it would have been a pleasure help you in your breakfast preferences.

Of course, we have annotated your opinion into consideration and will share it with the management team. I really hope you give us the opportunity of welcoming you back again to make sure that your next stay is to your fullest satisfaction.