“Wife’s 30th birthday celebration ”
Review of Marc Fosh

Marc Fosh
Reserve with
Marc Fosh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 2,586 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Marc Fosh is Palma´s premier dining destination serving contemporary Mediterranean food to evoke and create memories.. “Palma’s Coolest Restaurant” The Independent
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What an excellent evening from start to finish. Friendly and personable service on arrival and fantastic cocktails in the bar. On moving to the restaurant my wife was congratulated on her birthday and shown to our table. The waiter was excellent, explaining everything with detail and making us feel nothing was too much trouble.
Food was sublime and and absolute delight, what a culinary journey.
Our waiter also brought us all the tasting wines so we could take a picture of the bottles for reference, a nice touch.
My wife had a brilliant evening and even had a birthday cake .
Would highly recommend Marc Fosh a great insight into modern Mediterranean cooking. Thank you.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,243)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on 30th March with my partner it was a birthday treat. The food was exceptional I have never quite experienced such an amazing dining experience. The service, decor and the seven courses were sensational. I would go back to Palma again just to be able to visit this restaurant. I had the most wonderful evening and it was made extra special as we sat next to a couple who were also celebrating a birthday. I highly recommend this restaurant you will not be left disappointed.

1  Thank Louloubellejo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Well where do I begin, food was exceptional. We had a seven course dinner that was accompanied with an excellent speciality wine. We had the Albariño and it was delicious. The service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. It’s was simply an experience and one they want you to remember. Well done to all who made our evening very special.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My partner wanted his birthday here on Friday and truly, it was amazing. Marc Fosh is a dining experience, prepare to be impressed. The servers were informative about the dishes, wine suggestion and all around friendly. I would love to return and definitely recommend for others to visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Enjoyed the menu of the week for lunch and the sommelier customized a pairing for us. Plenty of surprises and the wines went really well with the dishes. It was a relaxing, enjoyable lunch, and the atmosphere was plush and there were plenty of people. My only recommendation would be to play different music, as it sounded like we were in an elevator.