This place looks appealing. On the basis of food alone I would rate it average. My chicken burger was OK but not especially well seasoned or memorable. What concerned me is the experience I had while there. As I was completing eating my sandwich, the barmaid who was preparing all the drinks for the restaurant sneezed into her hands. She then blew her nose in direct view of the customers seated alongside the bar area, and resumed her work of preparing drinks and handling glassware without washing her hands. She then again blew her nose in full view of customers and yet again resumed her work without washing her hands. Clearly hygiene and food handling safety are not a priority at this establishment. If you like your food and beverage with a side of rhinovirus, this is your place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.