“CAUTION”
Review of Burger Lab

Burger Lab
Ranked #519 of 2,506 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place looks appealing. On the basis of food alone I would rate it average. My chicken burger was OK but not especially well seasoned or memorable. What concerned me is the experience I had while there. As I was completing eating my sandwich, the barmaid who was preparing all the drinks for the restaurant sneezed into her hands. She then blew her nose in direct view of the customers seated alongside the bar area, and resumed her work of preparing drinks and handling glassware without washing her hands. She then again blew her nose in full view of customers and yet again resumed her work without washing her hands. Clearly hygiene and food handling safety are not a priority at this establishment. If you like your food and beverage with a side of rhinovirus, this is your place.

1  Thank 736dd

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The frozen daiquiri is amazing and do a takeaway back which was fab!

The menu was good and the coffee was also really nice

Will be back in the summer

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Checked this place out as the Adrian Quetglas name drew me in but despite it being empty didn’t end up eating here sadly. Standing in the door, waited patiently to be acknowledged, smiled at the lady on the bar (literally on the bar as any further leaning from her and she’d require a blanket and pillow) she looked away and completely blanked us and continued chatting to two chaps who weren’t being served either so I assume some friends, I did laugh I must admit as it was funny. Needs to sort out its systems staff wise but I’ll go back soon to see if this was a blip seeing as it’s new! Nice decor, great spot on the born, hope it’s good!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We had a really great lunch at Burger Lab. The Mallorquin burger with sobrasada and honey is a delight!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

the place is different in terms of design and concept so we have accepted something different in taste as well but it was a bit disappointing, it is an ok place but not exceptional