All reviews train station transport hub old town small reception area air con fresh fruit etc superior room mini bar wifi is free convenient location breakfast room is powerful shower huge bed bars and restaurants city break short stay great position
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The room where ok. Nice and clean, what you can expect for the price, nothing to complain about.
Breakfast was really good.

But the best thing about the hotel is perhaps the location.
From airport take bus L1 (5€) and jump of at placa de espana and you are just a few meters from the hotel.
Palmas old town is just around the block.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
UR_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at UR Palacio Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Markus,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
We are really proud that you had such a wonderful experience and our Hospitality met your expectations.
We hope to see you soon in Palma de Mallorca and welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

It took some work to get our room fixed but once done it was fine. We arrived early and were offered a more expensive room that was ready. Glad we took it, since it was a suite and one of only four with a balcony. Initially the air conditioning did not work; I had a cold shower the first morning; and a number of lights were not working. To their credit, they were quick to address the issues.
The location is very convenient to the old city, with a short 20 minute walk to the waterfront. There was a wealth of restaurants, patisseries and coffee shops close by.
Other than a breakfast room which we did not try, there are few amenities.
As others have commented, the carpets were stained and in need of a good cleaning or replacement.

Room Tip: 1703 is one of four rooms with a balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RTiman
UR_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at UR Palacio Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for having chosen the UR Palacio Avenida Hotel and for publishing your words on Tripadvisor.com, which will help us with our continuing effort to improve the services quality for our guest.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stayed in room 1507 over the last weekend. The hotel is in a great position for touring Palma. You are next to the train and bus station and on a very busy main road. Reception staff are very helpful and the room is small but perfectly formed. The air con worked well and the huge bed was very comfortable. The bathroom has a big bath and a powerful,shower. If anything the bath is too big as it takes a long time to get any depth. There is no tea/coffee facility which is disappointing. We didn’t try the breakfast but saw the dining room which was nicely decorated. We didn’t find a bar and it was disappointing that there is nowhere to sit and relax away from your room. The carpets are stained as stated in other reviews. Unfortunately I believe I left my purse in the unlocked safe in the room when I checked out but there was no sign of it when I contacted the hotel. This was my stupid mistake but I didn’t feel there was any urgency to assist me.
I personally wouldn’t return as I found Palma much too busy for me but I found the hotel to be friendly, well positioned and generally clean. Be aware it is a very busy area but the soundproofing in the rooms is good.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the quieter I would guess
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
UR_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at UR Palacio Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Mrs. Chandler,
We thank you for choosing us to spend your stay in Palma de Mallorca and we appreciate your comments, as well as, once again we regret your bad experience in Palma and we hope you give another opportunity to this fantastic city for a next vacation.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Just back from a 3 day stay at the UR Palacio Avenida. AS we arrived around 10.30am our room wasn't ready so we were offered a welcome drink whilst our bags were put in storage until later. I had emailed the hotel the day before travel to ask if there was an iron in the room and they promptly replied saying there was not but I could borrow one if needed. However when we got our room an iron and ironing board were already there -nice touch. Also had a welcome letter and a small bottle of wine again nice touch. The room was modern very big and bright and soundproofed which was great as we were facing the road. Bathroom excellent with powerful shower Wifi was excellent. The hotel is in Placa d'Espanya and Line No 1 Bus from airport stops right outside the door and the hotel is right on the doorstep for buses trains taxis and the little wooden train to Soller(well worth doing -€25 pp return takes an hour - stunning scenery) Very near to all the bars and restaurants and everything is within walking distance which was great. However there are loads of taxis right outside the door if you don't want to walk. Staff were extremely friendly. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
UR_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at UR Palacio Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
We are really proud that you had such a wonderfull experience and our Hospitality met your expectations.
I will share your comments with our UR Palacio Avenida team.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Great location, fabulous staff, comfortable room, stayed here 12th - 16th (rm 1503) there is nothing to fault. Really bored reading negative comments about stained carpets, etc, if you are going to look for every single speck of dust & every dirty mark, either get a life, or don't post ! We can't wait to return. Thank you for a great weekend break.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
UR_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at UR Palacio Avenida, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Steve,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
I will share your comments with our UR Palacio Avenida team.
Looking forward to welcoming you again to the UR Palacio Avenida Hotel.