Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Mallorca Urban Adventures tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Mallorca Urban Adventures
from USD 90.40
More Info
from USD 90.40
More Info
All reviews tapas tour local bakery tapas night hidden beach maria laura small group wild herbs making paella making class pa amb oli mountain area bread with olive oil cannot recommend this tour highly enough guided hike almond cake an amazing guide lovely couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing eavning, trying different tapas and learning about the culture. Our tour guide David was knowledgeable, funny and a cool guy all around!

David S, tour guide at Mallorca Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hello Dina!

Thank you so much for this lovely review. I hope to see you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I are vacationing on our honeymoon and we had such a wonderful local tapas tour with David last night. David was friendly, knowledgeable and very funny. He showed us some lovely hidden gems and also some beautiful street art. David also sent us a very helpful and extensive email with recommendations, including personalized recommendations on things to do based on our request. If you are coming to Palma for a few days, be sure to book this tour early on so you can learn about all the different things you can do right from the beginning! Thank you David!

¡Hello Justin!

I hope you had an amazing honeymoon! It was a pleasure to meet you and had a great night with all of you. And happy you love the places we been and street art! There is a lot of things for discovering on our little island.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As a female solo traveller on my first trip abroad I wanted to experience something other than the resorts so this trip was perfect for me.
The day started in Palma which is easy to reach by public transport. We met with our friendly guide,Marialaura, for a 10.30 am start. We travelled to Esporles, where delicious Mallorca food had been pre-ordered at the local bakery for our picnic, and we joined the GR211. This is a drystone route stretching from Andraxt to Pollensa through the mountains. Our stretch was approximately 10km and took about 3 hours to complete including a stop for our picnic. On reaching our destination, Banyalbufar, we stopped at the local hostal for refreshments on a lovely sun terrace before continuing down to the beach. Unfortunately it was a windy day and the sea was rough so swimming was not advisable, but the views were stunning and there was plenty of photo opportunities. We returned to Palma by bus, through the winding mountain roads, with a quick change in Esporles and even though Maria Laura lived in Esporles she accompanied us back to Palma, excellent service.
Maria Laura was a very accomplished guide who provided knowledgeable commentary throughout and spoke many languages.
The group was small and friendly and a mix of nationalities.
I thoroughly enjoyed this Urban Adventure and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see a bit more of this beautiful island.
Good walking shoes are recommended.
Thank you Maria Laura for an unforgettable experience.

Marialaura D, Owner at Mallorca Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Marie,

thank you so much for taking your time to write this wonderful review.
I am very happy to know that you enjoyed our day together as much as I did. I really have a good remember of our day together.
This is a great help to build up our business and to keep working in what we love.

I hope to see you next time in Mallorca or in another Urban Adventures in the world!

Big hugs,

Marialaura

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Muchas gracias David for the great tour yesterday! Guess everybody of our group had lots of fun with you and many thanks also for the email you sent us afterwards with the useful suggestions etc.! I highly recommend Urban Adventures/Intrepid and our guide David! Get away from the beach for a day and explore the mountains and diverse landscape of this beautiful island Mallorca. Looking forward to the Tapas tour this week! This gonna be my third tour with Urban Adventures and definately not my last - if you ever go to Mexico ♡♡♡ / Playa del Carmen do the Mayan Underworld Explorer Tour with Pako!!! A trip you will never forget!!

David S, Tour guide at Mallorca Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Wow Kerstin!

Thank you so much for the review. Thank you for choose us for make your holidays special. See you soon!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I decided to go on the hiking tour as we wanted to experience Mallorca away from the typical tourist spots. To say that we had a phenomenal time would be an understatement. Our tour guide, Marialaura, took us through these villages and beautiful countryside on the hike while enjoying delicious local foods & desserts. To cap the day off perfectly, we concluded the tor with a swim at a beach frequented by locals. We had such a great time that we decided to book the tapas tour with Mallorca Urban Adventures.

Dear Edd and Danielle,

thank you SO much for this amazing review!
I am so happy to read your words here and thank you for taking your time for it as this is a huge help for us.
I really appreciate.
And I was very happy to see you the day after at the tapas tour.
It was great to meet you again!

Have a safe trip back and I will let you know when I arrive to NYC ;)

Hugs,

Marialaura

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough about this fantastic experience. I took this class with friends and family and we had such a lovely time.

We started by meeting up with Izaskun and Damiá to shop for the paella ingredients at Olivar market. We each were encouraged and guided through the process of placing the order in Spanish. Once we purchased all the stuff we then took the bus to Esporles and went to the home of Chef Ramón.

Chef Ramón has a whole open air kitchen in his backyard. Awesome! Chef Ramón showed us how to make Tortilla Española, guided us through making Crema Catalana and meat Paella. He also made gazpacho. We ate until our bellies were about to pop and everything was absolutely delicious!

In between the cooking and instruction Chef Ramón educated us on the history of paella, the different types of paella, and of course common paella violations.

It really was a wonderful day that we enjoyed thoroughly. Although this was an all day tour the time passed very quickly. Iza and Damiá were great translators (as Chef Ramón only speaks Spanish and ours was a group of English speakers), very fun and friendly, and were full of additional information about things to do and places to go in Mallorca.

I loved this tour so much that I bought paella pans, brought them back to the US and tried to replicate the recipe. I didn't do too terribly for my first try although I didn't create soccarrat. I created a burnt bottom of the paella. Don't tell Chef Ramón though! I'm sure I'll do better next time.

I highly recommend this tour.

#shimmyshimmy
#eyeballs
#canyoufeelit

Ciao

Izaskun M, Guide at Mallorca Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the #amazing review!

It was a real pleasure to have you at Ramon's and I am glad to read you tried to cook the paella and reach the soarrrat! I'm sure that, practicing a little bit more you will dominate the recipe! Remember to send us a photo! Or even better, a video including the shimmy shimmy! hahahaha!

Lots of love from the island!!