“Top Place in Formentera!!!! ”
Review of Quartieri Spagnoli

Quartieri Spagnoli
Reserve with
Quartieri Spagnoli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 273 Restaurants in Formentera
Price range: USD 18 - USD 24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Quartieri Spagnoli is a tipical napoletanian pizzeria and a cocktail bar. We bring to our customers the rich cousine tradition coming straight from Naples including delicious pastas, lasagnas and many more unique courses. In a warm and welcoming atmosphere everthing is intended to show you why Naples it's still regarded as a milestone for its cooking tradition.
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

As Italian I have one rule "never go in an Italian restaurant abroad". Now I need to cancel this rule. It's my third time in Formentera and with some friends I ended up for the first time in an Italian restaurant. I never had such a great experience of Italian food abroad. It was just AMAZING!!!!
I had calamari with Panzanella (photo). Everything was well presented, tasty and super fresh. My friends had "tortino di friarielli" with bufala, parmigiana di melanzane, linguine shrimps&lime. I tried all of them and as Italian I can just recommend this place as one of the PLACE TO Go in Formentera. Food, service and location are great. The owners are always around, they are welcoming, friendly and super funny! Proper Italian Style! Prices are incredibly honest too for such a quality!!!
BTW I'll go back one of these days to try Pizza...I'll keep you posted!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Pizza was perfect and the desserts were superb. Sat on the balcony. Service was good, have WiFi as well

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

The best pizza on the island great owner as I am a chef i know what quality is the pizza are freshly baked with the best ingredients have eaten in the restaurant once and rang for take away 3 times for myself and my bosses who I might add is Italian simple the best pizzas in San ferran and formentera
Congratulations to the chef and owner Gracie

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My food was good, the food my partner ordered was not good at all (taste, presentation).
Service was not motivated and rather unfriendly.

1  Thank experience2go
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Risotto was... Not a risotto ! And other dishes were boring. We didn't eat half
Too bad because the place is nice.

2  Thank Aurelien A