“Eat and cheap!”

Ranked #780 of 1,950 Restaurants in Ibiza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Not the best! We had a spicy chicken salad which I think had mint and not coriander in -a red wet looking phad thai and the best dish out of the three was the beef and oyster sauce which I would give a 5/10

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Menus grubby poor service to the extent we left, no one to welcome you in or seat you or even approach you to say we will be with you soon.

1  Thank SuziB234
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Fabulous restaurant! Visited here June 2017 for an evening meal and wasn't disappointed. It doesn't look much from the road but it's well worth a visit. The best Thai restaurant i've been to (other than in Thailand!)

The mixed starters are a must have!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This place serves very authentic Thai food at a reasonable price. The décor and atmosphere added to the wonderful experience here - it was so good we went back again before our holiday ended! The pad thai was thoroughly enjoyed by our two young children. The portions were generous so one dish was enough for our children.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Amazing! At first I though "this looks like a typical tourist restaurant" and I didn't expect any quality. But I was wrong! I had a menu for only 11 euro. I ordered Spring rolls, Pad Thai with tofu and tea. Spring rolls were great and the Pad Thai was so goooooood. It might have been the best I've ever had! Tofu was very tasty, the egg had the perfect texture, the sauce is a slightly red pad thai sauce, very interesting. I just had to go back 2 days later to eat another pad Thai, that time I ate a shrimp pad thai, also freaking amazing but I still prefer the tofu though. There was something about the tofu, they must marinate it in a special way and it was also silky soft inside and crispy outside. These chefs know what they're doing!