“Authentic Thai food”

Ranked #790 of 1,963 Restaurants in Ibiza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 April 2017

This place serves very authentic Thai food at a reasonable price. The décor and atmosphere added to the wonderful experience here - it was so good we went back again before our holiday ended! The pad thai was thoroughly enjoyed by our two young children. The portions were generous so one dish was enough for our children.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Amazing! At first I though "this looks like a typical tourist restaurant" and I didn't expect any quality. But I was wrong! I had a menu for only 11 euro. I ordered Spring rolls, Pad Thai with tofu and tea. Spring rolls were great and the Pad Thai was so goooooood. It might have been the best I've ever had! Tofu was very tasty, the egg had the perfect texture, the sauce is a slightly red pad thai sauce, very interesting. I just had to go back 2 days later to eat another pad Thai, that time I ate a shrimp pad thai, also freaking amazing but I still prefer the tofu though. There was something about the tofu, they must marinate it in a special way and it was also silky soft inside and crispy outside. These chefs know what they're doing!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I visited here in July and was impressed with the food and service. I was made very welcome (I was travelling solo) and really found the food authentic and delicious. It was well priced with set menu prices to choose from too. I would recommend a visit here for dinner.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Ate here with family on a Saturday evening and we were all impressed. Although they had a large menu with plenty of variety we chose to eat from the set menu which was so cheap for 3 courses.

Food was really tasty and decent size portions. Staff were friendly and helpful. Restaurant itself was also impressive. If you fancy something a bit different food wise while in Ibiza this is the place for you!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Really good staff, food excellent and really good value for money. Atmosphere is very relaxed, a really good varied menu, very tastey.

Date of visit: June 2016