“Fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ScottyInS...
Sydney, Australia
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

A friend and I had a three-night stay at this apartment in San Sebastian. It was delightful place to be based in to explore the beautiful city.

We travelled from Madrid on the train. Walking to the apartment managers from Donostia station was easy, even with luggage. The staff in the FeelFreeRentals office were very nice to deal with. They were welcoming, efficient and helpful.

We were given a little folder of information, which included advice about recommended pintxos bars and a map of the city. A complimentary taxi was ordered to get us to the apartment. It's the most welcoming I've found a check-in experience for an apartment in my travels.

The apartment itself is everything you could want, and more. It's large with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It's on the first floor of the building and the lounge room has view to Monte Igueldo and Castillo de la Mota.

I slept in the front bedroom that has a window facing the street. I was a little worried about beachfront noise. I needn't have worried. The shutters blocked out all light and most of the noise from the street and I slept well.

The apartment is very well appointed. The kitchen has just about everything you could want to cook your own meals, although in San Sebastian I don't know why you would want to do that. The food in this city has to be experienced. The lined was of very good quality. It was nice to come back to such a comfortable apartment after a day of exploring.

We walked everywhere. San Sebastian in compact and the apartment's location means that no where is particularly far away by foot.

I can't rate this property high enough. A wonderful experience in a gorgeous, vibrant and warm city.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing