Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra(San Sebastian - Donostia)
USD 340
USD 283
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 341/night.

NH San Sebastian Donosti(San Sebastian - Donostia)(Great Value!)
USD 178
  • Restaurant
Hotel Villa Soro(San Sebastian - Donostia)
USD 406
USD 391
NH Collection San Sebastian Aranzazu(San Sebastian - Donostia)
USD 185
  • Restaurant
Hotel Astoria 7(San Sebastian - Donostia)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 208
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Costa Vasca(San Sebastian - Donostia)
USD 228
USD 204
  • Pool
Hotel Zenit San Sebastian(San Sebastian - Donostia)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 224
  • Restaurant
Tryp San Sebastian Orly Hotel(San Sebastian - Donostia)
USD 226
USD 211
Melia.com
Silken Amara Plaza Hotel(San Sebastian - Donostia)
USD 214
USD 199
Priceline
USD 727
USD 605
  • Restaurant
All reviewsone stargreat locationold townincluded breakfastmini fridgela concha beachearly hoursyogurtcomfortable bedsshopping areabreakfast roomair conshort walkrooms are smallstay there againtapasfirst floor
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a chap in the ice cream shop - this place is well located off the beach front and close to the old town with numerous restaurants and cafes. Cheap - we paid 50€ for a double room - although factor in approx 20€ per day for parking nearby. Rooms are comfortable and clean but a bit tired looking, but overall it's good value. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Breakfast is included but its an event well worth missing - duck out for far better coffee and pastries elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Well placed for the beach and the old town . Clean , friendly staff , nice rooms good bathrooms .
For the price of rooms it was very good value .
The only downs are the rooms facing the square are where the big bins are and they are and they empty them in the night , but as san sebastian is one of the cleanest city's we have seen it's a small price to pay .

Room Tip: Wi Fi not the best but we sorted it , good hotel on a budget , we will book next year !
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Can't really fault the hotel, relative to the price we paid it was good value for money. Set just behind the Hotel de Londres the location was perfect, just a couple of minutes walk to the beach, continue along the beach and past the Town Hall and your in the Old Town within 10/15 minutes It was well placed for the Bus Station and Metro links to get around the city. Our room was fine, it was clean and had all the facilities you would expect from a budget hotel. The staff were polite and helpful and were more than happy to advise us.The only drawback and hence my rating, was the Night Club situated below us in the adjacent street.Along side the Night Club was a Taxi rank,in fairness we didn't hear the Night Club. What we did hear for the best part of the night were the revelers arriving either by foot or taxi, then having enjoyed themselves(well I hope they did) leaving in the early hours to go home/elsewhere. Sleep quality I would rate as zero. Even if the Hotel could guarantee that I could have a room away from the Night Club/Taxi rank, I wouldn't stay there again,wouldn't want to take the risk.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms with balconies, they overlook the Night Club/Taxi rank
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 January 2018

The room was quite small but very comfortable. It had a minibar and a coffee machine. The breakfast was quite good without hot dishes.
The location was the best. One minute far from La Concha beach by walking.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We booked to Hotel Zaragoza via Booking.com for 28 and 29 th of November.
But in the meantime I had to have a cataract surgery on my left eye and my doctor advised me to postpone my trip.
I had a medical report and I submitted to Zaragoza Hotel management and asked them to postpone my reservation with a penalty whatsoever.
They rejected it saying that it was a non changeable reservation.
With the same condition we also had a reservation at Cosmov Bilbao hotel and they
Changed the reservation.
I find this morally inappropriate even it was legally correct.
I would recommend the customers to be carefull with their deals with Zaragoza Hotel management.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ErolGermirli
CalidadSanSebastian, Gerente at Hotel Zaragoza Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

We regret your incident, of course, but you chose the most economical rate considering the special cancellation policy. You had the option to book the reservation with free cancellation but you decided this type of contract. You should also understand that by noticing us so soon, we can not resell the room and our hotel is a small family establishment and we make great efforts to provide real offers as was the case in your reservation, however, the client should also be aware of the type of reservation they decided.
Normally when traveling, it is advisable to have a travel insurance with which this type of incident would probably never have occurred since the insurance would cover it