All reviewsplaza mayorold townside streetbreakfast was includedhotel is locatedel pilarwould definitely stay here againrooms are cleanexcellent locationcentrecitybidetcathedralcurtainssightstoiletcomfort
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Nothing but nothing can match the experience of staying at Paris Centro.
It has a lovely old world charm with beautiful large colourful chandeliers, wooden furniture, priceless original paintings...it felt like staying in a museum.
Lovely reading space and area -old sofas. Entrance has sitting space -carved wood !
All kept and maintained even well-polished.
Lovely rooms good size and more paintings-connecting rooms available.Lovely bathrooms-showers. Fridge stacked with beers and drinks !
Very well located --all main sights nearby-walking distance. Many eateries nearby -go for Tapas -eat eat eat ...
In the evenings -go to the terrance-roof top for that exciting view ! Especially around 8 pm when lights are on..
When the room was cleaned the next day there was a small heart with 2 candies ! So sweet a touch !!
And then we had our major crises -Istanbul terror attack- and our flight got cancelled.
The owner was present and he helped us out..thanks to them we got our refunds!!
Also print outs--all of them at the desk were simply great ! And this from 12-230 am..
wish we had more days here -really sad to leave paris centro!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

From the moment you enter the foyer of this 300 year old building, you are assailed by completely over the top decoration. Giant chandeliers, "Sistine Chapel" style ceiling paintings and wall art in various styles which continues throughout the ground floor public rooms.
What awaits in the upper rooms?
Don't worry. Our room was charmingly furnished with large comfortable bed, very modern bathroom, with shower only, bidet, hair drier etc and the room throughout was spotlessly clean. Very handy mini fridge included in the furnishings stocked with modestly priced drinks.... wine and beer only.
Breakfast, included in room price, was uninspired but more than adequate for the needs of most guest and offered.... juices, cereals, fresh (and tinned) fruits a selection of cold meats and cheese, scrambled egg, sausage and various breads for toast and a range of jams etc. As said, enough for most people but complaints were heard, unjustified as the staff worked very hard and effectively to keep supplies coming.
Private, secure parking is offered nearby at €15 per day, better option may be the nearby public underground car park. For great views over Zaragoza, checkout the various roof terraces.
Shabby? Certainly!
Chic? In its day!
Fabulous? Absolutely, loved every mad moment of our stay..... we will return to the Paris Centro and recommend it highly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Given the price I was not expecting much. On arrival the reception area has the most amazing chandeliers and tiled walls. The room was quiet and clean. Fantastic location to all attractions. The hotel has private parking but it's tricky to find. If you need to park there is a public car park 1 min walk away called the Augusto. It's €20.00 for 24 hours. I fell in love with this city and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandy L
Reviewed 26 May 2016

We arrived late in the evening and were told that they had no longer rooms, but they could upgrade us to an apartment instead, a few steps away from the hotel, on the same street. The apartment was very dirty, in a dirty building. I went back to the reception and insisted that I want the room that I booked several months in advance. The receptionist said that there were no rooms available, but she could change the apartment for another one, a bit farther. I checked the second apartment and it was as dirty as the first one. I returned again to the receptionist and meanwhile it was almost night, too late to search for something else in an unknown place. I had an argument with her, saying that I don't understand the purpose of booking in advance if there is no guaranty that the room is available when you arrive. She candidly repeated that simply there were no rooms available.

As you can see in the pictures attached (not the best quality), the apartment was so dirty that you got hepatitis only looking at and without even touching anything. The walls were dirty, the furniture was ripped off. I slept without having a shower because I was afraid not to get any infection from the bathtub. I slept in my jacket, pants/trousers and with the socks on, in order not to touch the bed sheets. I avoided touching anything.

The next day I talked to the manager who apologized and gave us a regular room in the hotel; she didn't charge us for the wonderful night spent in the "upgraded" apartment. The room in the hotel was not bad, but nothing fancy either. Anyway, after the nasty experience with the apartment, I don't recommend it even to enemies.

Note: The review and pictures are related to an APARTMENT that belongs to the Hotel Paris Centro and not to the hotel itself.

Room Tip: don't accept an apartment instead of your booked room
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zurlita
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights in April 2016. This hotel is in a good location within walking distance of the main tourist attractions, such as churches, museums and other places of interest. It is about 2.4 km from Zaragoza Delicias railway station. The bus No 32 will take you near the hotel but additionally ca 5-6 min walk is needed to get to the hotel. The hotel is stylish and has a terrace with a beautiful view towards the old cathedral. The room was clean, comfortably furnished and all facilities functioned well. The room was a bit noisy - we could hear some noise from the neighbouring room and the corridor. But it was not a big problem for us. Breakfast was nice there and served in a dining room. The staff was friendly and ready to help. We enjoyed our stay there and will return.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends