- Great location just south of the Cathedral in Arenal. Towards the river were more local bars.
- Rooftop was spacious with a great view
- Kitchen was fully outfitted with all necessities
- 2 main bedrooms with ensuites were spacious and well presented
- Flat was very clean
- Nono gave us excellent recommendations on where to eat, shop, and dance! He even called and booked a reservation for a flamenco bar for us! Thank you Nono for all of your hospitality!
- Super flexible, and allowed us to keep our luggage in the flat after check out until our flight.
- The small 3rd bedroom had a single bed with a trundle bed that pulled out from underneath. This room was not big enough to accommodate the bed pulled out and 2 peoples luggage. The trundle bed was also not comfortable and my friend ended up sleeping on the couch upstairs for remainder of the stay. I would not recommend that a max of 5 people stay in this flat.
- Shower in the communal bathroom did not drain well and essentially turned into a wet room once the shower was used. We just ended up sharing the other 2 bathrooms instead.
- The rooftop could do with some better lighting or candles.More