2* place was not promising anything beyond very basic. We were wrong with this assumption. At all. The staff, rooms, quality of breakfast (not quantity, but quality), additional services, like free iPad rent with included mobile Internet were all superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Petit Palace Canalejas' setting in Seville's historic city centre, a short walk from the Cathedral and its emblematic Giralda tower, makes it ideal for visiting the sights of the capital of Andalusia. A short walk along the nearby Guadalquivir River will bring you to the Maestranza bull ring, one of the country's largest. You will also find a wide range of shopping in the surrounding area. You can even explore the local area on bicycle, which can be hired for free from the hotel. The hotel offers the following FREE services: - WIFI connection in all rooms and communal zones.- Daily Press- Safety boxes (with capacity for a laptop).- Free bike rent .- Cots and buggies for kids on request- Rooms are available with twin or double beds, for individual travelers or couples, and also for families or groups of friends in our exclusive "Family Rooms" with capacity of up to four people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, HostelWorld, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Petit Palace Canalejas Sevilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Canalejas Seville
- Petit Palace Canalejas Hotel Seville