All reviews excellent location tapas barrio santa cruz restaurants and bars rain shower short walk to the cathedral giralda noise street taxi heart
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

+ Location was excellent; in the nicest neighbourhood, with lots of restaurants and sights just around the corner. Staff was friendly. Beds were comfortable, although a bit short for us tall Dutch people :)

- It was VERY noisy here. I'm a light sleeper, but even my friend (who usually has no trouble sleeping through some noise) could not sleep because of all the noise. The hotel rooms are situated around a tiled patio and sounds in this patio can be heard everywhere. The doors were made of thin wood and did not keep any noise outside. Other guests coming back at night woke us up. Hotel staff (both cleaners and reception staff) did not try to be quiet in the mornings, so they woke us up early. Furthermore (not a major complaint though), the night stand in our room almost fell apart. Time to replace it, I would say.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank karlijn90
Management response:Responded 18 March 2017

Dear Karlijn90,

We love to know that you enjoyed our location so much as well as the staff or the local life near the Hostel. Every opinion is really important to us and we pay atention in every one in order to keep improving day by day. We invite you to visit us again in the future, we will take your suggestions in consideration to give you a different room with high ceilings for your comfort. Kind regards.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

My mum and I stayed at this hotel for my birthday in November and had a very pleasant time. The location is excellent and is right in the centre of the Santa Cruz district surrounded by some fantastic restaurants. The beds were comfortable, the shower was hot, the towels were clean and the staff were polite and friendly. I don't think you can ask for more than that! The one thing I will point out is that if you are a light sleeper make sure you don't get the room behind the reception (which is where we were) as it is very noisy and you can hear everything. I would absolutely use this hotel again if I ever go back to Seville.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy N
Management response:Responded 16 April 2017

Dear Amy N,

Thank you for your excellent review about your stay at Hostal Giralda Sta. Cruz. We are really exited to know that you enjoyed the days you were in Seville so much and that you could had a wonderful birthday. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We travelled with another couple and stayed in Sevilla for one night. The hotel is nicely located and very warmly decorated. The rooms are nice (we had 2 rooms). Only one improvement that should be done for the rooms adjacent to the entrance street...double glazed windows, could help during the night. Otherwise, perfect.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michaeldoc
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We stayed 4 nights. The hotel is situated very close to the Cathedral, the Alcazar in a lively neighborhood (lot of cafés, bars, restaurants, boutiques), however located in a side narrow street, it was very quiet. The staff is nice and helpful.
Our room was at the ground floor, direct on the patio. Sunlight came from a private terrace with a little table and two chairs. The room was tiny, however very charming with high ceiling, old wood, a dressing in an alcove. Bed was confortable. We had a small tv set and own AC unit.
The bathroom is very tiny (no bath only shower) equipped with a hair-dryer.
No breakfast at the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jan-eric_morain
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Couldn't say better things about this hotel!! My wife and stayed two nights here and had an excellent time. The hotel is in the middle of everything but just off the main strip so that we weren't bothered by noise. Room had its own AC unit that worked well. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family