All reviews washing machine drying rack great terrace highly recommend these apartments great location modern apartment great apartment full kitchen the sofa bed bus station easy access seville cathedral major attractions tapas within walking distance old town good size
Reviewed 30 May 2016

It was located in heart of the city, close from the main street and even the pubs. The room has a huge balcony. It was a 1 BHK and was amazingly comfortable. Great value for more, in fact offers more than what you pay for.

Room tip: Book it for sure!
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this great apartment in the City Center. Traveling with a teenager girl this was perfect. We had wifi and two bathrooms. Our apartment overlooked the outdoor patio of a restaurant. We were less than 2 blocks from the Cathedral. We walked every where. It was a perfect location and very reasonable. We booked it through hotels.com.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I can say that Apartamentos Torre de la Plata has a really nice location, staff, price and apartaments because I went back to Seville 4 days later, stayed in an another apartament (there was no apart available in Torre de la Plata at that time) and was terrible (in Arenal Luxury apartaments).
All in Torre de la Plata looks new, everything works fine and clean, my apartament had a amazing balcony, I desired to be there with lot of friends to enjoy that balcony! I didnt need to use the wash machine but if you need, you can do it for sure.
The only ´difficult´ is the limit for the check in (I think is 7.30pm, so if you arrive after that, I dont know if you can).
The location couldnt be better. In front of the Torre del Oro you can take the bus to come from or go to the Airport, or if you will arrive by bus, you can also go to the apartaments by walk (with only 1 luggage with wheels, like me), it takes around 15 minutes.
I felt very nice at that apartament, totally reccomended. I will go back to Seville and will stay at Torre de la Plata for sure!!!

Room tip: Ask for the apartament with balcony. Amazing.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2016

We recently spent 4 nights in Seville at the Apartamentos Torre de la Plata. This hotel is centrally located, just a few minutes walk from the fabulous cathedral and Alcazar and a myriad of restaurants (NOTE: the hotel itself has an excellent restaurant); and within easy walking distance of the San Sebastian bus station. Apartment 2-B (see photos) was spacious and comfortable, with one bedroom and bath, a well-equipped kitchen, a private rooftop patio, and strong wifi. It would have been helpful to have instructions in English for the washing machine, which was a bit tricky for us; and for the heat. But we were happy here and definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2016

The location can't be better as the hotel is 1 minute distance to the cathedral.

The room is wide enough, though I feel equipment was not enough. There was no bathtub for example.

The service was poor though the staff I met on the first day was very kind. There is a staff room separate from the hotel entrance. However, especially in the weekend, the room was almost closed. I couldn't contact with the staff. No offer of breakfast was also bothering me a bit.

Date of stay: March 2016