“Good location, good staff, can't go wrong”

NH Sevilla Plaza de Armas
Ranked #33 of 177 Hotels in Seville
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I like the NH chain. You know what you are going to get. I like the staff. Seville is a lovely place. I believe everyone falls in love with this city. It is absolutely enchanting, energetic, elegant, sensuous. try and avoid the hot summer - and the crowds. I went in late March, which was perfect time.

Room Tip: I extended my stay by one night (last minute) and they gave me a very competitive rate (did not flee...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Andres C, Director General at NH Sevilla Plaza de Armas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sending us your review about your stay at NH Plaza de Armas in your recent stay at Sevilla.

I am glad you like NH chain and the service received ny the NH Plaza de Armas staff was good.

I hope you stay again at NH Plaza de Armas in your next visit to Sevilla.

Andrés Castillo

Write a ReviewReviews (2,633)

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I stopped here for one night while travelling back home. It was reasonably priced and has a fantastic location for those connecting through the bus station. Check-in was very fast, which was much appreciated at midnight, however my room left a little to be desired. It smelled very musty, and although I know they are non-smoking rooms, it was clear that smokers had stayed before me and the smell had lingered. I had to blast the air system into the room for half an hour before I could even considering sleeping. I checked out the mini-bar and snacks, only to find some one of the snack jars had already been opened and was half empty. I also found the bathroom to be clean but certainly not spotless, the floor was greasy in places. Not big problems by any means, but for a 4* hotel I expected more.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Lovely hotel, great location .The breakfast was amazing, gluten free bread and cakes available too. Charming staff , room cleaned every day . It can be noisy of a night due to crowds of young adults with music outside so ask for a room on a high floor. Recommend day trip to Jerez and Cadiz with local company ,Great guide Lucca, winery tour was super.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up best for a good night sleep.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Andres C, Director General at NH Sevilla Plaza de Armas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sending your review abut your stay at NH Plaza de Armas and for sharing them with the Tripadvisor users.

I am glad you had a nice stay at the hotel and I want to reiterate my gratitude for all the information you have shared with the Tripadvisor users.

I hope you visit us again and I am at your entire disposal for everything you need.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We stayed at the NH Seville hotel over the weekend. The hotel was very reasonable priced but I would chose next time again a NH collection Hotel as they offer nicer rooms and a nespresso machine which is really great. The location was not as central as we had hoped and due to an injury I had trouble walking the extra mile... Breakfast was nice with some local specialties. Unfortunately the rooftop pool and bar were closed. That would be really nice in summer.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Andres C, Director General at NH Sevilla Plaza de Armas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear guest,

I hope you stay again at NH Plaza de Armas if you don't find place at NH Collection Sevilla.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This was the third time we'd stayed here, so that will tell you something. Get the bus at the airport, pay 4 euros, get off at the last stop, and there you are. Go back on yourself to the crossing, turn right and you're there. It's a big, modern hotel, catering mainly for business people and tourists. The breakfast buffet is top notch and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Come out the front door, turn left, turn right at the lights and walk down Calle San Laureano/Alfonso X11 and you're on the edge of the historic centre.

Our only gripe this time was the noise from break dancers underneath us on the Avenida Torneo. Other than that, we'd have given 5 stars.

Room Tip: Perhaps it's quieter on the side facing the bus station, now that the supermarket has been compl...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank c0rkyb0y
Andres C, Director General at NH Sevilla Plaza de Armas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear guest,

First for all I want to thank you for your wonderful comments and for sharing them with the Tripadvisor users.

I am glad you are the third time you stayed at the hotel.

I hope you come back to NH PLaza de Armas in your next stay at Sevilla and I am at your entire disposal for everything you need.