Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We liked the atmosphere really much. Its a nice building, comfortable furniture, coyz decoration. Stuff and other guests were really kind. Once we joined the free dinner which was delicious. Its not quiet though, you should be prepared for this. If you don't have a deep sleep consider your options. We had a room towards the square in front of the hotel which is busy until late in the night. Air condition was working well, the room wasnt spacious but nice and clean. We recommend the hostel, it has been one of the best for us so far !

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Situated near the city centre with simple access to all the main sights in Seville. The staff are very welcoming and friendly, there are daily activities, a cooked meal every night and a bite to eat with coffee in the morning. Would happily recommend to low budget travelers looking to meet like minded people and share the experience of staying in the city of Seville.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Best hostel I’ve been to! Sweetest staff! Lots of free activities available too. Good space to meet other travelers due to chill atmosphere and ‘family dinners’ in the evenings. Will definitely stay there again when next in Sevilla :)

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights in a private room and the experience has been fantastic. All of the staff are friendly and helpful and they offered morning snack, dinner and bar crawl all for free. This made all of the guests here more likely to hangout with one another and facilitated the great atmosphere in the building everyday.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank OskarZ401
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hostel one Centro in Sevilla at the end of July and I really loved it there. Since I had problems with my credit card at the time I could not make a reservation beforehand so I just showed up and it was no problem at all. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. I loved the group activities they offered. The first day I arrived we went with a group to the plaza España which was impressive and a great way to meet fellow travelers. They offered free family dinners. Since I stayed for two nights, I had the dinner twice, the first night was bad but the next night was really good. If you're on a budget, it will still fill you up at least and again a great way to meet people. They also offered a trip to see a free flamenco show which was alright. The rooms were cleans as far as I can comment on it (I was in a 4 bed down with one other guy). The room had it's own ensuite and an AC unit. The AC was pretty powerful so you should be advised to talk with your roommates about the desired temperature as I was very cold the first morning since my roommate set the AC on 17°C. The hostel offers laundry service for 7 euros. You give it to them j. The morning and your clothes will be clean and dry in the evening. A special shout-out to Anna, Heidi and the other Danish girl at the reception whose name I just can't seem to remember (sorry!!).

Date of stay: July 2018