See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2016

This pension is well situated, less than 10 minutes from Santa Justa Station and 15 minutes walk from the Sevilla city center (honestly not that far away). The room we stayed in was really simple and small. The pension doesn't have a breakfast option. We got what we expected seeing the price we paid. This is an OK budget hotel and a good choise if you're travelling with a small budget. For a longer romantic holiday it's probably not suitable.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

They have great potential: a really nice and sunny terrace, that better organized would be amazing in spring and summer.
Prices Are good.
Cleaning is not excellent at all, and the kitchen is not enough organized. There is not a organized Common space Where would be possible to socialize. The contact with reception is pretty hard even If the guys working there Are Nice people.

Honestly: i left this place pretty disappointed.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Very close to the Justa train station and a 10 minute walk from the center. Room was spacious and comfortable, and the staff very friendly. It was the cheapest place I found in the area but I find it a bit overpriced. Had to pay 1,50 extra for sheets and towel, although I never got a towel, and the bed of course came with sheets, not some kind of choice. No soap in room or shared bathroom.
Be aware that it is a narrow stairs up, in case you carrying heavy luggage.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2015

This is in between a hoste ad hotel. It is essentially a hotel room with good beds and a tv but with the bathrooms shared by the corridor. The owners were very sweet. It was however a fair walk to the centre, but all in all good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2014

I stayed for one night with my friend. The location is near the train station and otherwise quite convenient too. The bed was very comfortable as well.
Other than that the stay was very unpleasant: the check-in time is around 1pm but we had to wait waaay beyond that. It was also very loud at night, there are no towels and the bathroom on the top floor had a broken lock! The bathroom was quite unclean by the evening and there was no hand soap either? I thought even a cheap hostel should be able to provide that. However, the worst thing was the lady at the reception (one of the owners I think), she was very rude! My friend stayed an extra night and she made him pay for leaving our bags there during the day and insulted us for asking if we could leave both of our bags for the price of one. I do not recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends