“Spain Day Tours - Highly Recommend”
Review of Spain Day Tours

Spain Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 101.36*
and up
Cadiz Shore Excursion: Seville City Highlights and Skip-the-Line Royal Alcazar...
Ranked #7 of 194 Tours in Seville
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the best value for money tours and shore excursions in Spain. Our office in Seville serves Andalucia and the ports of Cadiz, Malaga, Seville and others. Our prices are half that of the cruise ships, and sometimes even a third of their prices!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Spain Day Tours - Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

On November 27, 2013 we had the pleasure of using Spain Day Tours for our Shared tour in Cartegena Spain. There were 18 of us. Emilia sent many emails back and forth patiently and promptly answering all my questions. On the day of the tour, we were met by Spain Day Tours as soon as we disembarked the ship in the port Cartagena. We were directed to wait for our bus at a small outdoor terminal area set up directly across from the ship. There was no walking really involved at all. Our mini bus came and we boarded the vehicle. We found it to be comfortable and the windows large that we could easily see out. We had a driver and a guide. Our guide, Pedro was very knowledgeable and spoke perfect English. He was very informative and patient with everyone's questions. Our driver was excellent. Once we got going, Pedcro went around and collected everyone's money. What a treat this was for me. I organized the tour, but I did not have to worry about collecting the money from anyone nor did I have the worry if anyone did not show up that we would have to make the money up. This was a fantastic service that this company offers with a shared tour. . I truly wish all private tour companies would adopt this service.

We drove first to Murcia, and visited the Sanctuary of Fuensanta. It was one of the most beautiful churches we have ever visited. There were also beautiful views of Murcia from the steps of the church. We then traveled to the Cathedral of Murcia. This was another beautiful church in Spain. We were given ample time to tour the church and the surrounding area. There were many shops and places to have a cold drink or grab something to eat. We then met the bus and continued on to walk through the old quarter. Then we were taken to Cartegena, where we walked through the historic port and visited the Roman Theatre. The Roman Theatre consisted of a very nice museum containing artifacts and a model of what the Theatre looked like when it was built. We then had the opportunity to enter the remains of the Theatre which were recently excavated. We were given time to walk around as long as we wished and take photos. Pedro was very patient and very informative on any questions that we had. This was an excellent stop on the tour and well worth the 5 Euro admission. This is one of the "Must See" stops when you visit Cartegena. We walked through the historic port with Pedro as he explained to us the history of some of the beautiful buildings of what they use to be and what they are now. We were then allowed time on our own to continue through the historic port to do some shopping and further sight seeing. We met Pedro and the bus at a designated area and we were then taken back to our ship in plenty of time. There was never a worry about missing our vessel. We were very pleased with Spain Day Tours. They gave us a fantastic day with beautiful memories. We would recommend this company very highly.

4 Thank optifire173
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Spain Day Tours, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Thank you very much for this detailed review! It is a true pleasure to learn you liked every possible aspect of our Cartagena shore excursion. From our guide Pedro to the bus driver to every site on the way. We truly put endless amount of efforts and time in planning the best possible shore excursions and in smaller groups only. It was my personal pleasure working with you on line and planning every little detail from start to end and nothing makes me happier knowing everything went perfectly to plan and that guests were happy after this day tour. We are so proud when they return to ship to compare our service with others :) We hope we can work on your next shore excursion when you return to Spain. I can guarantee to try and offer similar quality service from other ports too.

London, United Kingdom
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Excellent customer service, highly recommended”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I dealt with Emilia Geronimo of Top day tours as I wanted to have a day tour of Cordoba. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take the tour, but I must say the service provided by Emiia and the Company has been fantastic from day 1. She answered all my email queries very promptly, offering me lots of information and made me feel that everything was taken care of. Would highly recommend, just based on their excellent customer service which I've so far experienced.

Visited December 2013
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Spain Day Tours, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Thank you for the kind recommendations! even when not yet touring with us you took the time to write this review. It was my personal pleasure to work with you and I can only hope to see you once you will arrive to Spain.

Emilia and the team at SpainDayTours.com
Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fantastic shore excursion”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I was with a group from my cruise and I loved our tour in Lisbon. Having never been there, I decided to go with a tour. Although we initially were scheduled for a visit to Pena Palace, they changed us to a palace in Sintra instead (due to construction). We started with a drive thru Lisbon before heading to Belem. We toured the monastery and then went to get some of the well known pastries. The pastry stop was not on initial tour but our group asked what we could skip so we could stop there. We headed to Sintra which included enough time for lunch and shopping. I loved this tour and hope to get back to Portugal.

Visited November 2013
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Spain Day Tours, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for your kind recommendations of our Lisbon shore excursion. We always have the very best in mind for our guests and once we were notified of the construction at the main site we were able to accommodate by visiting other sites. Once every one approved some modification on the bus, we added the extra sites too. It was a pleasure to tour with your group and we are hoping to see you again in Portugal.

Lubbock, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I took two tours with Top Day recently, one to Seville (from Cadiz) and one in Lisbon. Both of them were fantastic. The guides were knowledgeable and friendly. The stops on the tours were top notch and the coaches were nice and clean. I would use these guys again and again.

Visited November 2013
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Spain Day Tours, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Many thanks for choosing us for your shore excursions in Spain and Portugal. Your kind recommendations of our tours are heart warming. We will be more then happy to tour with you again on your next cruise in Spain or Portugal. It was our pleasure to be part of your holiday.
We wish you more wonderful tours in the future and hope to see you again soon!

sdagenais@aol.com
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ditto, Ditto, Ditto !!!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

On a recent cruise, I participated in two shore excursions organized and implemented by Top Day Tours. The first, a group of 8 to see the Highlights of Barcelona with a half day trip to Montserrat. The second tour took 13 of us from Seville to Granada to visit the great Alhambra and its Gardens. The decision to use Top Day Tours was made after reviewing comments posted on TripAdvisor and similar Boards. After experiencing the company's service, expertise, and genuine commitment to satisfying their customers, I can only agree with all the accolades posted in other reviews. The company is reliable, competent, entertaining and reasonably priced. On top of that they make you feel like you are special guests. Thank you Top Day Tours with special note to our guides Christian (Barcelona) and Oscar and Christine (Granada).

4 Thank daytripperLucy
barcelonadaytourscom, Manager at Spain Day Tours, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Grátiás maximás:)

Thank you so much for your most endorsing review. While in Barcelona you went on our special tour 'The Barcelona & Montserrat tour'. This shore excursion includes all major highlights in and around the city. We designed this tour for cruise passengers and we are so happy that they like it! Your other tour was Sevilla to Alhambra with door to door service and we are thrilled to learn it was a great success. (Thank you for your patience as its a long day). I will make sure Christian, Oscar and Christine will read this review. Now that you have just tasted of whats possible in our country (Isn't Spain just wonderful?), we will expect a return visit then:)
We wish you more wonderful tours in the future and hope to see you again soon!