“Chinese restaurant to try!”
Review of Burger Oriental

Burger Oriental
Ranked #87 of 1,738 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

A really nice surprise in the heart of Granada! It's not the same old chinese restaurant, the quality and taste were good, hand made food to try!!

1  Thank Federica M

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Very great Chinese noodle soup to satisfy our Chinese food cravings! We ordered 3 dishes and loved them all! We plan to return for a quick evening snack and get the pork burger they offer only at night.

1  Thank Miranda L
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My boyfriend and I discovered this restaurant and fell in love with the food. The owner is friendly, and recommended me to try a few dishes. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera to take photos. We went back the next day for more (see photos below). All of the food we tried are flavorful and authentic (you can pick the level of spiciness) I feel as though I am back in China sitting eating at a noodle house. I definitely recommend anyone that visits Granada to come here!

1  Thank jwadventurebug
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were craving for Chinese food, something that is authentic and flavourful. The restaurant is inviting and the owners are welcoming. The food is simple yet flavourful, and very unique. The owners are dedicated to making good food. We found out that the owners stay up until 2-3 AM to hand made their signature cold 'noodles' dish. Definitely a place worth visiting when you are Granada. You will have a great experience.

2  Thank FurqA
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

My friends wanted to eat Chinese food and we came here. It did not disappoint us. We had Rou Jia Mo and Liang Pi. I would say they are better than some Chinese restaurants in the states. Warning, some dishes may be spicy (for Spanish taste). Highly recommended if you want to try some authentic Xi'an cuisine.

1  Thank 186adeles