All reviews great location old town yogurt traditional style street noise small balconies continental breakfast central location the bus inner courtyard easy access tapas alhambra complex per day walked everywhere car park quiet room
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This hotel is a joy. The rooms were very good. We were on floor 6 with a view of the Alhambra. The staff were extremely helpful. There were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room but the receptionists were happy to make us tea and bring it to our room (a teapot, milk and cups for €1.10). The buffet breakfast was great.

Room Tip: Excellent view from the 6th floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bohnjarton
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I will give 5 out of 5 for the location. Cathedral and plaza nuevo are in 3 minutes walk. Tapas restaurants are near by hotel. There is a tapas bar named "Bar Casa Julio". Strongly recommend you to go that place.
However, doors of room and bathroom are little uncomfortable.
breakfast was good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Room with a small balcony, able to let fresh air in, adequate bathroom facilities. Went out specially to buy gluten free bread for my breakfasts when they found out I needed that. Very centrally located so we were able to head back in the heat of the day for a rest. Despite that it was very quiet, and our room looked out onto a central courtyard. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We spent one night in hotel Posada del Tori in Granada, but wish we stayed longer. The room itself was simple, yet spacious. It had two terrasses with a great view over the city!
The breakfast is simple.
The staff is very helpful and nice!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I am writing to express my severe disappointment at the attitute of the hotel when I had to cancel my 2 nights 2 room booking due to the sudden demise of my father.

Despite emailing my father's death certificate to prove the reasons for my cancellation, the hotel's reply was cancelling after dateline : 100% amount of hotel room charged to my credit card will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.

I understood their hotel policy. There is no compassion whatsoever. Even death must follow dateline.

Unbelievable! I sent subsequent emails to them that after our mourning period we will restart our holidays and might still want to stay at their hotel in April with clear dates given. Despite this, the hotel totally did not respond to these emails....only silence. Surprisingly, earlier on when I email regarding parking at the hotel, the response was immediate and informative.

Hotel Posada del Toro has taken from me the full amount of room charges and is fully aware that there is no way I can be staying at their hotel at the date I booked, as I was busy in Singapore arranging my father's funeral.

I still do not like to consider this a daylight robbery, as I was extremely grateful to the other properties that I booked in Barcelona, Marbella and Seville that I had to cancel....despite their strict cancellation policy. Not only they offer me condolences but all of them arrange for cash and voucher refunds. I do not ask for refunds, just the the words of comfort from them is good enough for me.

This hotel has dissappoint and let our family down greatly.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family