All reviews charming stay albaycin area spanish style flamenco performance wonderful hosts walking shoes guest rooms cobblestone streets charming place google maps tortillas small hotel location is great other guests the bus old town short walk
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Just know that the cab can only drop you off at the alleyway, which gives the place a quaintness. The staff made sure we had a vacation in Granada. She gave us a map and the rundown of the places to go. The room was clean and functional; loved the shared patio with the view of the Alhambra. My husband and I discovered Alhambra is not a walking distance, in my opinion. Everything seemed far away from the hotel, but it was worth the stay. Just know that Granada has a lot of little alleyways, which doesn't give you a direct route to where you want to go. On the up side, it is nice to get lost and see how the people live. So strap on your walking shoes.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2016

so nice. extremely nice staff that went the extra mile to make sure I had a wonderful experience in the Albayzin and Alhambra. I gained an extra visit to the Alhambra because the staff knew exactly where to pick up the tickets and made sure I went quickly before the office closed. thanks!!! !!! !!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cristobal_Cortez
Reviewed 21 December 2016

My husband and I spent two nights at the Inn and the hosts were most helpful in getting tickets for the Alhambra, suggesting great restaurants (we are vegetarians), could accommodate our car, and even packed us a breakfast to take when we left early in the morning. I highly recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 December 2016

For those who are traveling to Granada by car, stay here! They offer parking (for a nominal fee) and will help you find the garage if you're a traveler like me who always gets lost even with a GPS (they did send us directions warning us about the GPS but we foolishly ignored them). Even from the start of the booking, everyone was so helpful. The Alhambra showed it was sold out the day we wanted to visit and the hotel staff helped me book our tickets and fronted the money when my credit card wouldn't work. The restaurants and other recommendations they showed us were authentic and everything we were looking for. The hotel is in the PERFECT location - Albayzin. You can walk anywhere from here and find what you need. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Posada de Quijada. They're truly value customer service and it shows. Not only that, but the hotel is beautiful, the rooms are perfect, beds are comfy and everything is very authentic (but not old and musty). Breakfast was delicious. I would live here if I could - honestly. STAY HERE!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Amanda E
Reviewed 3 November 2016

What a wonderful find in a quiet neighborhood in the old part of town. Close to everything and super helpful in all aspects of a most wonderful stay. I would recommend this lovely B&B to anyone visiting Granada.

Date of stay: October 2016