“Poor service”
Review of los Pescadores

los Pescadores
Ranked #497 of 739 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Poor service had to wait 20 mins before order taken...it wasn't busy....ordered potato salad... Cesear salad brought....waiter not happy when I said it was potato salad I had ordered wouldn't go back

Reviewed 29 March 2017

The prices are unreasonably high so I ordered the seafood soup which was the most cheap plate in the menu.It was very tasty.However, my friends got dissapointed about the prices and the non-special decoration and taste of the fish plates.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Well...we had to give a try for the nice name this restaurant has...and everything remained to the nice name...
Smelly fishy no ventilated "terrace",closed inside plastic dirty curtains,my clean hair smelled as a fish and chips after few minutes...
The tables are attached to each other, letting u listen and partecipate to the other tables conversation,if you want...
Expensive price for poor absolutelly not fresh portions...
Service was fast but rudeand rushy...
And well...obviously the english level of the waitreses was miimum level

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Had heard that the beach front in Carihuela was worth a visit with many good Spanish restaurants so being my birthday decided to try one out. Perused the restaurants as I walked along and this one caught my eye so decided to step in, this was about 2.30pm.
Ordered briochette which is lamb, onion and peppers on a skewer which duly arrived. The lamb was beautifully tender but the onions and peppers were cold and soggy and not freshly cooked.

As I was eating the restaurant emptied and the waiters grouped together, hovering behind and around me, shuffling their feet and making me feel quite uncomfortable but I endeavored to try and enjoy my meal and the view but to no avail, I just had this constant feeling to hurry up and finish. As soon as I had finished the waiter asked if I wanted dessert which I declined as i had only just finished my main and wanted to let it settle.
My dish was whisked away then the sign was taken in off the front with a grand gesture. I then realised that the other waiters had gone and when asked my waiter confirmed the restaurant was now closed, this was at about 3pm.

I have worked in the hospitality trade for many years and have rarely known such appalling service, it was incredibly rude of the staff to behave in this way and a bad representation of the restaurant. Spoilt my birthday treat to myself as well.

1  Thank barbara p
Reviewed 16 October 2015

The soup selection was the largest in the area. Seafood soup and garlic soup were amazing. Quick and friendly service.