“Perfect stay, very close to the beach”
other travellers have booked this property
view from balcony
spacious living room with comfortable sofa view of sea from balcony glass of wine to sound of sea
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
view from balcony
spacious living room with comfortable sofa
view of sea from balcony glass of wine to sound of sea
dining area
view of pool and tranquil gardens
beautiful sandy beach on your doorstep
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
FB99
Madrid, Spain
“Perfect stay, very close to the beach”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Perfect choice if you want to be close to the beach (50m). Nice and spacious apartment with two bathrooms, a big living space and a nice balcony. And yes, you can use the community pool. There are some jellyfish in the sea so believe me it is better to rent an apartment with a pool.

How to get there?
It is not that difficult: Street name: Avenida del Gaviero (look google maps), 3rd roundabout
From Malaga (direction Marbella) : A7 exit "Los Monteros", You have to enter the motorway A7 again this time with direction Malaga and take the exit "El Rosario". There is an exit "El Rosario" in direction Marbella but if you take it you cannot get to the houses.

From Marbella (direction Malaga): A7 exit "El Rosario", first turn-off on the right-hand side . Just look it up in goggle.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close to the beach, spacious apartment
Travelling group: Con mi pareja
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
23 Jul 2015
Thanks for your kind review I hope you will stay with us again
GemMalky
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Unorganised and unprofessional”
Reviewed 19 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the apartment in June 2015. I booked the apartment for my best friend's henny and I thought I had planned an amazing three days in Marbella for her.

I was given the incorrect address by the owner (unbeknownst to me) resulting in us spending three hours searching for the apartment. The person that was meant to meet us at the property text me with the (correct) address after becoming exasperated from my numerous phone calls for assistance. I also tried calling the owner who never answered his phone or called me back. I received the property keys from the security guard because the property person whom we were supposed to meet, left.

On entering the apartment, the cleaner (lovely woman) was there but had absolutely no idea that we were arriving. She was under the impression that the apartment was empty until Tuesday (which was our departure day). Needless to say, the apartment wasn't ready for our arrival.

I wouldn't recommend sleeping on the sofa bed, it was filthy. The hairdryer was broken which was a nightmare where five woman are concerned.

The complex that the apartment is in was lovely with security and a locked gate. In fact, it was so secure that one of our party had to jump over the locked gate after we were told to leave the keys in the apartment on our departure day... there was no security guard present at that time.

I recommend a car, it is quite a remote location. There are not as many restaurants or bars as advertised in the apartment description.

Overall, a really poor experience. There is no real point of contact if you need any assistance. I wouldn't go back.

Liked best: The secure complex
Liked least: Not being able to contact anyone
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
20 Jun 2015
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay in Alicate I think you did not read the description in detail before you booked The appartment is 6km from centre of Marbella so it is not suitable for a hen as it is away from all the clubs and discos I do not understand how you could not find restaurants nearby as there are many good restaurants dotted along the beach front nearest only 50 mts from the appartment
I had no missed call on my phone you had my agents no in spain who was available at any time for directions
You told me of the hairdryer on your return if you told my agent it would have been replaced immediately The previous tenants had used it and it was working on their departure
It is unfair to blame me if your hen night did not go as planned this complex is for relaxation and rest
Mark G
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Tranquil, peaceful place to relax.”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The complex that the apartment is on contains privately owned apartments. The grounds are very well looked after, as is the swimming pool. The complex was very quiet at the time we stayed there in May, and it is a great place to chill out and relax. There are no on site facilities such as a bar or restaurant but there are 3 beach bars within walking distance. Without a car you would be very limited as the nearest supermarket is a good 15-20 minutes walk away. Being close to Marbella we found things such as eating out to be a little on the expensive side. The apartment itself is well kept and has everything you need for a self catering holiday. The only downside at certain times of the year, is that it never gets the sun on the balcony. This can be a blessing as the apartment does not get hot, but can be a little cool at times. A fantastic place over all.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Smgr
England, United Kingdom
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Loved everything!! We had a great holiday thankyou! So close to the beach and free wifi..
Kids enjoyed a lot.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sylvia M
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Returned a week ago, great apartment, very clean and equipt with everything you could need. Set in loverly well kept gardens with wonderful pool. Close to beach, restaurants and bars. A car is a benefit but not essential if you do not intend to travel very far. We had a very relaxing break and will be returning in September. Obtaining key was no problem and whole booking process was very easy.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing