“Paradise on your doorstep.”
other travellers have booked this property
Fancy a bit of Winter sun for Christmas ??
The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden The pool and decking area.. The rock waterfall provides entertainment for young and old.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fancy a bit of Winter sun for Christmas ??
The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden
Poolside
The deep end and the diving platform... 3.7 Meters deep , you'll need to swim to the bottom.
The entrance to the pool for the younger ones, beach entrance from a 0.25 of a meter to 1.7 meters.
Ready for breakfast on the terrace
Chilled seating on the terrace or alfresco dining
The entrance to Marbella Hideaway
The main living area with doors out to the undercover terrace
Plenty of room to spread out
A little snug to get away from it all
The hallway with its huge mirrors generally used as the communal make up room.
The kitchen fully equipped with everything you could ask for.
Check out Marbella Hideaway's profile on Facebook for more….
The Master bedroom with its own private terrace over looking the back gardens and pool.
The undercover terrace at night... Marbella meets Morocco. A chilled vibe !!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Faethy
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Paradise on your doorstep.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

If your reading this review, then your considering staying at a villa in Marbella, consider no more! Marbella hideaway is truly amazing!!!
We stayed here for 10 days and every day was like waking up in your very own little bit of paradise.
Not only do you stay in this stunning villa but you get the owner simon with it as well. I have never met anyone that will go out of their way to help you as much as Simon will.
This villa has everything to offer, and was superbly presented on our arrival, the little flowers on our towels in our rooms just made everyone smile. You could not ask for more where its comes to Marbella Hideaway, with great views amazing scenery, beautiful pool & garden area,(The garden is so beautiful we decided to hold our wedding here, which was an unbelievable, magical day - THANKS TO SIMON.) .
Marbella Hideaway has interior that would suit the rich and famous and a sound system that would blow most djs systems out of the water - it plays through the house and into the garden - I had great fun playing with it.
So the villa exceeded all expectations and so did Simon. Not only did he arrange airport transfers - at fantastic rates! Champagne was ready to hand on our arrival, He picked up shopping for us if we were ever running low, organised hen doos, stag doos. He even spent an afternoon of his own time, taking me around Marbella to show me places to eat, drink and where to buy stuff for our wedding.
Something the wedding planners faltered on. With great disappointment we paid another individual/company when it should of been given to Simon for all his efforts , all we can give Simon for now is our eternal appreciation and gratitude. Simon is a true gent and worth his weight in gold. Both my wife and I were sad to leave this little hidden gem in the heart of Andalusia and cannot wait to return, be that with friends and family or for a cheeky few quiet days to ourselves. Thank you again Simon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the stunning garden and surroundings
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lou151ana
Portsmouth
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Marbella hideaway in June 2014 and it was just idyllic! There were 13 of us staying at the villa and there was plenty of room to accommodate us all. The living areas and bedrooms are very spacious. The terrace, garden and pool area is perfect for relaxing in the Marbella sun. Simon was amazing right from the start and stocked us up on food and drinks for our arrival. He even took me out to the shopping centre to buy last minute essentials for my friend's wedding! Marbella hideaway is just perfect and will definitely look to stay there again!

GemLoueez
“What a week!!! :))”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This place definitely has the WOW factor!
We stayed in this gorgeous villa for a week & best friend had her wedding here. It has all the ingredients for an amazing holiday n wedding if you're looking for a venue that can meet all your needs. Simon the owner is great n can help u out with just about anything even shoe shopping on the big day ;)
The sound system is amazing, kitchen is well equipped with everything you'd want. Anything you want that's not there simon will sort it. It can be whatever type of holiday you want whether it's a loud heavy one with ya friends or a chilled one with family it really does cater for all. It's not so child friendly for younger ones but you'd wanna supervise them by a pool stairs etc anyway. The beach is within a 10 min walk n the local That's Life bar we found to have the best prices. There's some great bars on the beach too it's a bit more expensive but you get more we worked out one Pernod n lemo had the equivalent of 6 measures in it for €6 at the beach bar called La Cabana. Let's say we never left there sober! All in all we had a great week topped off by a fairytale wedding. Would love to go back!

Charleigh...
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous! Best Hen Do EVER!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My Maid of Honour planned my whole Hen do as a surprise and I had no idea where we were staying. When I walked through the gates and I was overcome with emotion at how absolutely stunning the villa was, how welcoming Simon was and how much effort had been put into the whole thing. I have never felt so lucky! Simon did his best to make our stay an enjoyable one, by making us Mojitos on arrival and supplying us with chocolate croissants the lot throughout the trip. The villa was without a doubt the most glorious place I have ever stayed and I felt like a princess the whole time. Each room has its own exquisite features and I can't describe the size of the garden with the terrace in which we sat and enjoyed our breakfast every morning, overlooking the pool which again, is stunning. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone and my Hennies and I are already planning our next trip to Marbella Hideaway!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything! If I had to choose.... the comfy sofas in the terrace!
Liked least: The dishwasher not working!
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ejc1987
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Myself and 9 other ladies stayed in the Marbella hideaway villa, it took all our breath away the moment you walk through the doors, we felt like celebrities. The welcome we got from the host Simon was most welcoming and before we could even say "marbs" we all had a drink on our hand made for us by Simon. The hen was so taken back by the luxury villa as it was kept a securit that she cried at just how special it was. The garden was the icing on the cake for me with it's amazing veiws, spacious green and walk in pool, your every need, wish and want is catered for at Marbella hideaway. We are already planning our trip back. I would recommend this to everyone. Thank you Simon:)

Erin x

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing