“Exclusive night”
Review of Kitch Social Club

Kitch Social Club
Reserve with
Kitch Social Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #567 of 1,538 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: USD 29 - USD 70
Description: TEMPORARILY CLOSED - OPEN 2018 KITCH is for people who truly celebrate life. Amazing nights, luxury and adventure around every corner. You'll be telling your grandchildren about your experiences. Or maybe not. The club has an indoor and outdoor area, allowing for both intimate gatherings as well as larger scale shows and parties which aren't overcrowded.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing. Very good service and warm athmosfere. Highly recomended as restaurant and night club also

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I've read the 12 reviews from 2017. No 1 or 2 star reviews before mine. I went to the soft opening for 2018. The restaurant was about 1/3 full. Upon arrival everything seemed great. You are greeted at the entrance and taken down a level by lift, handed over to the maitre d' and shown to your table. Great service so far and a beautiful restaurant in an amazing setting. I was instantly impressed and thought this could be my new regular. However, from here it went downhill. I was looking forward to some amazing food, the pictures online looked great. Instead we got 2 very average starters, not what I was expecting from the menu description and very plain and tasteless. For the main I ordered the sirloin steak and my wife ordered the suckling pig. Although my steak was good, the suckling pig was cold with a lot of fat running through it - inedible. The maitre d' suggested replacing it with the lamb dish. My wife agreed. So we waited. I actually finished my steak and still no sign of the lamb. My wife decided she didn't want to eat and we cancelled her main. I ordered a bourbon and coke. The coke was forgotten. Despite reminding the waiter it failed to arrive and I drank the bourbon neat as I had no choice. Although there were plenty of staff it wasn't easy getting someone's attention. The service ended up being hit and miss and the food not good at all. However, the entertainment was good and I like the concept, but it isn't working. It's not in the best location and needs to be a lot better to survive. Finca Besaya does this really well and proves location is irrelevant. In my opinion they were overstaffed last time I went there but I was glad - they are bang on it and so quick to respond. There is so much choice in Marbella and so many places to get great food, which is why I love it, but so many places open, put loads of money into it and close. It was obvious Noche would shut, it was obvious Fuel would shut (although I liked it) and unless something drastically changes I'd be surprised if this restaurant survives. Another great idea done wrong.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This place is without a doubt a stunning restaurant in a beautiful setting. It makes you feel like you are in an exotic location in the middle of a forest.
The lights, water features and ambience are out of this world.

The food is sensational and the staff are very kind and helpful.

My boyfriend and í were stunned by the high quality of this place.

To start with for dinner we had the roasted vegetables with Goats cheese. It was divine.
Then í had the sole fish with vegetables. It was sublime.
My boyfriend had lobster linguine and then steak.
Both he said were incredible.
The head chef is very talented.

This place is a must to visit.

Marbella is the perfect place for this stunning restaurant club.
Not only is it a restaurant but a perfect place to hold parties, and weddings and the list is Endless.

Mira the owner is a genius.
Thank you.

Sofia D, Guest Relations Manager at Kitch Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed Kitch and hope your future visits will surpass your first experience!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This large venue is beautiful but I have been twice and it was empty both times (I've been on a Saturday night and also a weekday) so they need to promote more. The setting is very pretty and the waiters are pleasant enough but are not educated about the menu. We asked about a dish and our waiter was attentive but didn't have a clue and had to go off and ask his colleagues in the kitchen.
The tuna tartar was the best we have ever had and beautifully presented and our wine was wonderful however our steak and burger were both overcooked. We told the waiter it was overdone and he just laughed, which we thought was a bit strange, but we gave him the benefit of the doubt that perhaps he didn't understand what we were telling him hence why I am writing this now. The steak came with a mountain of baby potatoes which were nice but way too many and made the plate overbearing.
Overall it is a nice place but lacks atmosphere because of its sheer size and lack of visitors. It's early days and I hope it works out for them as it is very beautiful but it needs tweaking especially for the prices they charge.

1  Thank Ensaladita
Sofia D, Guest Relations Manager at Kitch Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for your review - we appreciate the feedback we receive from our customers. We are sorry to hear that you found the place empty on both of your visits - perhaps you would like to come on a night when we have an event?
As for your comments on the food, we will pass those comments onto our team and make the necessary changes to ensure this doesn't happen again. We hope that you will be back again and that in the future we will be able to improve your opinion of Kitch.

Kind regards,

Kitch Team

Reviewed 28 August 2017

As I entered this new restaurant, I walked down the steps outside which were beautifully lit up and was surrounded by the most stunning garden that had been carefully designed. I walked to the eating area outside where I saw the most incredible statues, a beautiful bar area and an incredible stream of water surrounding the eating area. The music was relaxing and sophisticated. I ordered the lobster linguini which was rich, full of flavour and simply delicious this was followed by the steak tagliata which was cooked to perfection. For dessert I ordered coconut ice cream and pieces of pineapple which was to die for. I cannot recommend this restaurant any higher than I could, the service was exceptional from start to finish. I will not forget about this dining experience for many years to come. Thank you so much to the owner and all of the staff at Kitch.

Sofia D, Guest Relations Manager at Kitch Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you very much for you review - we are extremely pleased that your first experience at Kitch was so positive. We hope that you will be back again soon and we can surpass even such a fabulous first visit in the future.