“Don’t go if vegetarian ”
Review of Mai

Mai
Reserve with
Mai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 1,597 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: USD 7 - USD 25
Description: We are located in the heart of Guadalmina in Marbella , We Are A modern Japanese Fusion Restaurant , our menu is Fresh and Classy. The Restaurant is a Place where Classic Taste meets with Modern Design. From The Traditionnal Japanese Cuisine To Contemporary We satisfy all the culinary pleasure.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Says vegetarian options on trip advisor. They have very limited, 2 bits of sushi and 1 main which you can have 3 variants of noodles with.

The waitress was nice and the atmosphere was good. The 2 sushi types were decent but the noodle mains were nothing, just a few shavings of carrot and lettuce with noodles caked in soy sauce and salt.

It was also expensive for what it was. I wouldn’t recommend and I wouldn’t go back.

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank ScottyHancox

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I can't tell enough times, how extraordinary good this sushi is!! I went there in January for the first time with my boyfriend and we literally had the best experience ever - the most kind service done by a cute woman! We came back this March and tried something different than the first time and it was even better!! We really really recommend this sushi restaurant when you are in Marbella or some place nearby - we live in Mijas, so its 35min by car, BUT it is worth the travel time! We will come back in July with our family and have them taste the real deal sushi heaven! Hugs

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Malou M
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Very fresh sushi and wonderful flavour , and the best pad thai ever tried ( even in Thailand) . Also has a very nice daily menu . This restaurant is a hidden gem , which deserves to be discovered .
I have to add , the owner and the staff are very professional and super nice with the clients

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Isabel H
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I love Sushi and everytime I travel I always try to find a great sushi restaurant.
And, now, I can say I found my favorite one.
Everytime I go to Marbella, I always go to this restaurant.
Sushi are part of my favorite meal and since the first time I went to Mai Sushi, it is still my favorite restaurant.
Everyone working there from the waitress to the manager are extremely kind and so welcoming.
The staff is very nice and extremely caring.
The Chef is over the top. The food is very high quality and everytime you take a bite you can feel the salmon sashimi melting in your mouth.
There is no words good enough to express this amazing feeling but going there and tasting it.
I definitely recommend that place and you can also make some special requests and they will do whatever to please you.
And they also offer delivery.
I miss the taste of their sushis and I can not wait to go back to Marbella again to eat at Mai Sushi!
Thank you to the Mai Sushi team!!!
I wish you all the best and more because you definitely deserve it!!!
I am sure you can tell that the experience I felt in Mai Sushi was really exciting!!
DON'T MISS IT!!!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This is probably the best sushi in Town!
The place is very Nice to enjoy Time with friends , family or lover !

Date of visit: January 2018