1,592 results
All reviews the bus premium room residential area buffet restaurant malaga airport outdoor pool plaza mayor sea view plenty of sunbeds beach hotel near airport beach bar breakfast and dinner reception staff half board minutes from the airport bus service
Reviewed 12 March 2016

Perfect hotel for Our need. Close to airport. Free parking on hotel premesis. Outdoor and indoor pool not used. Outdoo pool too Cold. Indor pool... Large familyroom woth beds for 6 people. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Fahlvik
Reviewed 12 March 2016

We booked the hotel with a travel agent. It is very near the beach. The rooms are large and comfortable. The breakfast is very nice with lots or variety, hot and cold. We did half board. The first evening the food was just ok but they change meats salads etc each night and it has improved.
The staff are helpful but don't have enough information to answer questions. We wanted to rent bikes and we're going to book them but were told we didn't need to so on the day we went down only to find they wouldn't be available until after noon which was disappointing. We also booked a trip to Ronda from the hotel and again the receptionist couldn't answer our questions.

Room Tip: Upper levels with ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2016

This hotel gave us everything we could have wished for. The restaurant staff are very friendly, and helpful. The food was more than adequate for our needs. Plenty available with lots of choices of dinners each evening. A chef is on hand to cook fresh meats and fish to your liking. Salads, potatoes, veg are plentiful and frequently stocked up. Breakfast is an amazing selection of cereals, hot eggs bacon etc, fresh fruit, toast or croissants too. The rooms are immaculately cleaned, our balcony looked out over to Torremolinos. We were happy to watch the planes arrive. The hotel is overlooking the airport approach, but do not be put off. You can hear a small amount of noise as a plane departs, that is all. Our balcony gave us ample views of the mountains at sunset, which was great to enjoy with the odd glass or two of red. There are two small supermarkets close by the hotel, both well stocked. Buses run very frequently to Malaga and the surrounding areas. It is not rocket science to work out which ones to take. One euro 30 is all it costs for a round trip anywhere. Blooming good value. We would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again, and certainly look forward to doing so. Excellent.

Room Tip: We were on floor five. Overlooking Torremolinos gives you sunsets, Malaga views will give you sunrise.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen J
Reviewed 10 March 2016

After a ten day trip through Andalucia my girlfriend an me stayed the last two days in Málaga. We chose this hotel since it is next to the beach and not to far away from the airport. Nevertheless we did not notice noise from the air traffic at all. It is 15 minutes by car or bus to the city centre, or - if you like - you can walk the beachfront as well.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I travelled on my own for a long weekend arranged through Jet2Citybreaks. The hotel was everything I'd hoped for - and more. As requested, I had a high room with a great sea view. It was clean and comfortable - nice bed and bedding, and good pillows. My only quibble was that it was difficult to reach the shower/shampoo dispenser when taking a bath but I got over this by squishing some into the lid of a face-cream jar.

The hotel was very quiet and there was very little traffic nearby. In front of the hotel, there's a pleasant promenade. The beach is sand and shingle, not the best in the world, but clean. The hotel has nice gardens with plenty of sun loungers but it was a bit cool to sit out despite the sun. The indoor pool was delightfully warm (NB swimming cap required). You have to pay extra to use the gym or the sauna.

All the staff were pleasant and helpful. I opted for the All-Inclusive option as I wasn't planning to be away from the hotel much and I was extremely well looked after by the team in the restaurant. The breakfast buffet offered a very good choice and the coffee machines ground beans freshly which made for a good coffee. At lunch there was a short menu of 3 courses and also the bar menu which included a wonderful mozzarella tomato and pesto salad. I made the most of the fish and particularly enjoyed the vegetables. The evening buffet provided a good choice of soup, salad and main courses of fish or meat as well as pizza. It was worth waiting for a few minutes for the chef to cook fish or meat to order, together with vegetables. Sea bass and asparagus were my favourites. The buffet costs 18 euros but this includes wine and still or sparkling water as well as VAT so I think it's good value. You should be aware that there aren't many other options for eating locally as it's a mainly residential area.

It's easy to take the bus into Malaga for all the sightseeing or shopping you could wish for. It only costs 1.60 euros and takes half an hour. Buses run quite frequently from just outside the hotel.

The hotel is close to the airport but the noise from planes wasn't a problem. Unfortunately the taxi fare is 15 euros each way as that's the minimum fare (higher at night)

I'd definitely go again - the best of sun, beach and city and so quick and easy to get to.

Room Tip: Front sea-facing rooms have good views and catch the morning sun
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo