“Breakfast ”

Ranked #5 of 55 Dessert in Malaga
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

You can visit this place for breakfast. Enjoy the atmosphere, enjoy the food, the cafe... If you want to feel the atmosphere visit this place early the morning... You will be surprised!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had breakfast there and were quite satisfied with the service and the quality of the food. The Interior is casual and simple. They also have nice cakes and cookies to go.
Reasonable prices. Good for repeats.

3  Thank safirun
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I have been here few times already, during my stay in Malaga. I am actually writing this review sitting there, after ordering two different cakes and tea. The cakes were simple and very nice. The teas are so good. The service is ok, nice guys all the time. Someone said the staff is a bit confused: well it is a very busy spot, with an enormous queue to Picasso’s museum, and with a great turnover of clients, coming in and out. Obviously they go a bit back and forth. I definitely recommend this place, la Teteria, if, like me, you love tea and cake. They also do food for which I can’t say anything as I haven’t had any, besides the cakes and the Moroccan pastries but I am sure it won’t disappoint. I have been a bit disappointed with food in Malaga and Marbella but this place has cheered me up every time.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Great location, wonderful looking inside. I popped in her for breakfast. There was only one waiter working all the tables, both inside and outside.
He lots of simple items, like a simple bottle of water. I asked for a ham and cheese crepe and I got a ham and cheese sandwich. I ate it simply because trying to return it would have been a major ordeal. Very hard to get his attention. It seemed like other tables were having problems with orders as well.
Cakes and desserts looked good, but my breakfast was just so-so.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Nice little cafe providing good service and food. I had the omelette with cheese tomato and oregano, it was very tasty and reasonably priced. Would definitely eat here again