All reviews no elevator room was large pedregalejo bus city cereal terrace
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Positive reviews about this hotel are so not true I booked this hotel bassed on the reviews. Price is nice pictures look good, but in reality it is super basic. Mattress was dirty quilt has no cover. TV screen was the same sizes as my tablet I am very much used to a lot of sound Myself residential in a busy seaside my appartemt is a kind of student apartment and it is often not quiet. But I really could not sleep in this hotel. I travel alone as a woman and I have not felt safe in this hotel or the surroundings, At check in the lady gets my bank card ten times through the machine She would not admite that the machine does not work. I ask her not to do that she enters my bank account number and makes and photo of my id card everything without consultation or asking for my permission Receptionist barely speak english after paying in cash I got a room on the ground floor number 103 The room smells like cat piss probably the cate came through the open window. Every conversation in the hallway you can follow in your room Staff chat the hole night true hard and loud she especiale must tell gast to be quiet take into account other guests My room was also nearby a lounge place with two ikea benches other guests will have a chat here. The goes my night rest again. Rules of the room do not smoke, drink, eat or prepare food, so you are only allowed to sleep. Beds okay, shower not enough water pressure no bags in the trash bins After a night I did check out. Fist de lady does not say a thing the one moment in Spanisch and then she did here administration task before helping me. So I had to wait for more than ten minutes. At check out the receptionists did not understand why I was cheking out. This women also does not speak or understands English. She did not look at my booking. She found it very normal that someone who booked four nights after one night already leaves she smilling very friendly. No offer for another room or money back or a apologies. For my a no go If you want to book this hotel take the negatief reviews very seriously.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Nathalie T
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I have spent a few vacations in this hotel. When I arrive, it feels like coming home! That is because the staff is very friendly and cordial. It is located in Pedregalejo, where many language schools are, a few kilometers from the citycenter. About every 10 minutes there are buses to the center and if it is not too hot, it is a nice walk to the center, along the coast.
There are different types of rooms, spacious enough, with small bathrooms with a good shower. The rooms also have a safe. If you want, you can have a simple breakfast for €4,- inside or on the terrace. There is no elevator, if you cannot walk stairs, you should ask for a room on the groundfloor.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The Hotel is situated in good location close to beach and public transport to city center. Hotel Domus is very clean and modern with little front garden to sit and relax. Staff was very friendly. Great value for money. The only negative is other guests were a bit loud but unfortunately this is up to the individual not up to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Qvikina
Reviewed 11 May 2017

The Breakfast was limited only bread and cereal available with one glass of orange juice. I was told at half nine in the morning croissants are finished. The towels were ripped or wither poor quality. No hand wash provided in the hotel. I wouldn't recommend this place to stay for more than a night.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank naziakhaliq
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The hotel is very clean and modern. Our room was large and pretty. Nice service and really good value for money. During our visit the hotel was quiet and peaceful, the air conditioning worked very well. Only negative - poor breakfast, small selection of food for quite a high price.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple