“Better than a hotel!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Renna123
London, United Kingdom
“Better than a hotel!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 for a stay in June 2013

This property is more luxurious then most 5* I have stayed in.
The apartment is beautiful and and heaven is the only way to describe it.

The location is excellent, you are 5 minutes from portebenus. But, there are many local resurants, bars and parties to visit as well.

If you want some privacy and don't want to go down to the pool, you can lie on the sun loungers and relax in your apartment.

I would recommend having a glass of champagne overlooking the beach while you have a soak In the hot tub.

I have already got my next summer holiday booked there!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tash762
uk
“Couldn't of been better”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I have been to this apartment a few times, on romantic visits with my boyfriend and staying with groups of my friends for a fun week. The flats are perfect! Amazing location, beautiful designs, big pool, hot tubs on the balcony, stunning views, right on the beach, next to a fab beach restaurant (heaven beach bar) and have home comforts as well as facilities you would only think you'd find in hotels! I can't wait for my next girly hol there next month!! Thanks for making my trip so special, I would highly recommend this to people looking for all types of trips!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing