“Los Rosales, typical spanish but good quality food!”
Review of Los Rosales

Los Rosales
Ranked #46 of 555 Restaurants in Estepona
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Yesterday we visited Lis Rosales. We rnjoyed our stay here in this typical fishrestaurant. We enjoyed our dinner with gambas and scallops piri piri and for the maincourse we had sole and octopus. The desserts ricepudding and fiquepudding were great! Service was very grae

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 February 2018

This is a fish restaurant just north of Plaza de las Flores. It is predominantly fish but does have a limited number of meat dishes. There are 10 types of fish on the menu all to be served grilled. On the day we were there hake was added and was magnificent. White meat just fell off the knife. I expect it had been swimming in the sea over night.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Really don’t understand the less than enthusiastic reviews of Los Rosales. My wife and I were the first customers in last night, were greeted warmly by the waiters who gave excellent service throughout our three hour stay.
Food was very good indeed, beautifully grilled squid and swordfish with sauté potatoes to complement the richness of the fish. A range of delicious and individual desserts, a robust but very quaffable house wine and excellent coffee. The bill for two of us €68. Some would and indeed have on here called the decor dated, I’d call it traditional - dark wood and typically Spanish. Spotless white linen tablecloths and napkins. It’s not fine dining but makes no pretension to be so, it is, however, very good food indeed in a warm, hospitable atmosphere.
I noticed someone complained about being asked to stop playing cards at lunchtime. Afraid I’m with the restaurant, it’s a place to enjoy good food and drink, I’d have been pretty fed up if someone has started to play cards.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017

So looked at reviews on TripAdvisor and chose this for our Friday night meal.
Restaurant basically empty so no atmosphere. Food OK but chips with two of the meals so not much local variety.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my lovely husband. Good service and great fish. I had never eaten Rosada and having read about it was determined to give it a try. The waiter was very honest and said I could make a better choice as he was worried the recent delivery was a bit 'dry'. But I said I would go ahead with my choice. It was lovely, not dry at all and I really enjoyed the meal. My other half had a Gamba PilPil starter followed by Sole, he enjoyed both dishes. We also spoke to some fellow Brits as they were leaving and they said the Hake was superb too. So good reviews all round! It's OK for pricing, £58 euros for both meals and a bottle of house white. Recommended.

Date of visit: October 2017