1,082 results
All reviews nudist beach sea view shared lounge beach beds the beach is great bedroom suite adult only pool hand rails huge bed pool bar stayed days mercadona supermarket euro taxi ride gorgeous hotel the hotel offers breakfast and dinner chocolate fountain
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a 1 bedroom apartment ,odd layout over 2 floors. Spiral staircase to go up to the bedroom and bathroom is difficult with suitcases. The suite has a balcony facing the ocean on the upper and lower level. This was a nice touch. The staff were lovely. Breakfast was good. But you have to drive or take a cab to get to restaurants for supper.
It's a great location for visiting the area we went to Ronda,Marbella and Gibraltar, all an easy drive.
The wifi doesn't reach the bedroom level though and this was annoying. Also odd that no ice is ever available.

Room tip: One bedroom apartment had plenty of space with a decent kitchen.
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my fiancé for 4 nights as we were attending a wedding nearby.

We were really surprised at how nice the hotel was, it was very clean and although we didn’t eat dinner at the hotel the breakfast had a fantastic selection in a nice, big clean room.

We tended to sit around the adults pool which was very relaxing, at this time of the year it was very quiet and sometimes we were the only people there until 11am. The pool snack bar had some nice food at a reasonable price, drinks were also reasonably priced. The pool furniture I.e. sunloungers could do with an upgrade, but some nice sofas in the shade.

The room was a great size, bed was enormous and very comfy. Shame that there was a wall on the balcony looking out to sea, this would be much better if it was glass.

Really nice local area we will look to return for a bit longer next time!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mari Carmen L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Fuerte Estepona, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear LouBa_Gal,
First of all, many thanks for taking part of your time to write us a lovely review at Tripadvisor. We are delighthed to read that you enyoyed your time off at our Hotel Fuerte Estepona and please if you will come back in future let us know so we can meet in person.
Strong Regards,
M Carmen López, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

First I will start with the good points . Fab location . Sea frontage . The place and rooms are kept so clean at all times . The food was nice . Breakfast good . Staff in all areas very polite and helpfull except for a incident which I shall go into . The bed amazing and so comfortable . Shuttle to town provided . But only a few seats available each day . For us it was a bit far out of town . Taxi 8 Euro to town. Or marina . We had a very relaxing time . My big problem was I had my diamond earrings go missing from the room . I left them on bedside table after taking them off in evening . Secured in middle of a bangle. So they would not fall of . I forgot to put in safe next morning . And in the evening had gone . I reporated it to customers relations and reception. They were really not interested. Said may have been hoovered up . In possible. No apology . I realised it was my fault . Not putting them in safe . But I do expect my property to be safe in my room .housekeeping came . Could not speak English. So waste of time . It was not taken seriously at all . Shame it spoilt my stay

Dear linbram,

Many thanks for taking the time to write us a review in Tripadvisor. We really apreciete your kind words regards our location, rooms, gastronomy, staff and services that we provide in our Hotel Fuerte Estepona.

I am depply sorry to read that you have lost a diamond earring in the room, as far as I am concerned our house kepping manager was informed and looked in the room but nothing was found. If you did not feel interest in our side please accept our apologies as it was not our intention.

Please feel free to contact me directly in my email; pr.fes@fuertehoteles.com if you decide to come back to our hotel in future.

Best Regards,
M Carmen López, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed 10 days at this fantastic hotel. Our room was huge and very well appointed. Modern and elegant in style. Very spacious bathroom with double sink, plenty of space to put toiletries, bathtub with shower, toilet and bidet. Big closet with safety box. Also a nice balcony with a table and 4 chairs where you may enjoy a beautiful view of the pool and ocean. Beds are very confortable. The hotel sits on a huge property and stretches through several buildings. The grounds are very green with several pools, tennis and paddle courts and access to the beach. There’s a pool for adults only, where you can be away from kids if you want some quiet. I was impressed with the cleanliness and the perfect organization of staff. My husband and I really enjoyed the breakfast buffet every morning. The offering and quality of food is outstanding and the service superb. You can tell that the staff is proud and happy to work there! They would do everything possible to make us feel special. The weather in May is so nice that you can sleep with the balcony doors open and hear the sound of the ocean. There are different kinds of activities organized during the day and night if you want to be entertained. We will definitively be back!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mari Carmen L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Fuerte Estepona, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Pat k,
We are delighted to read such a nice review of our rooms,gastronomy,services and employees. As you mention, our priority is to satisfice guest and when you are happy realising your job this is something that will transmit to our guests. We will read your email to our employees. We hope to welcome you back in near future.
Strong Regards,
M Carmen López,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We went to a wedding held at the hotel and spent a week there and we also brought mother in law to help out with the kids. The apartment was spacious, with a massive terrace and had a little kitchen which came in very handy when you have kids. Food was excellent and the breakfast absolutely amazing and staff very helpful. Mother in law had fall and hurt her toe and needed medical attention and we could not have asked for better service and help from the staff at the hotel. They even came with us to assist with the language when we went to the A&E. Absolutely amazing! I will most definitely come back, kids loved it too as playgrounds and activities. Beach also nice, only got a minor shock when we walked along the beach and naked people turned up, didn't notice we have reached the nudist beach, very funny indeed. The only downside, we went in early May and the pools are not heated so slightly chilly in the pools.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Malin H,
First of all, many thanks for taking the time to write us such a lovely review of our Hotel Fuerte Estepona.
We hope to welcome you back in future.
Best Regards,