“Excellent service and a great view”
Review of Taberna Corredera

Taberna Corredera
Ranked #714 of 1,051 Restaurants in Cordoba
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The food was good and very reasonable. The staff were very friendly and sitting outside the views were fabulous

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Short changed! The waiter was rude and to make things worse short changed me. So obviously I didn’t have to leave a tip. Rotten treatment by an unethical man vs. a man who cannot do math. What a shame because so far we have only experienced kindness and fair treatment in Cordoba.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Reasonable as a stop for a drink- the large plaza is quite good for people-watching. Service was fairly friendly. Food was poor- my eggplant with honey had no taste of eggplant and was like eating deep-fried batter with honey poured on top. Ugh!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Waiter absolutely couldn't be bothered, made rude comments when we asked for simple things like more milk for the coffee. Go somewhere else, places like this shouldn't be allowed to exist

1  Thank Typup
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

The waiter was very friendly and honest. He prevented me to order too much, as I was alone and had no idea about portion sizes. Besides he was very friendly. I suppose he is also the owner or, at least, the manager. I tried the Revueltos Cordobés, which was really delicious!
I strongly recommend this place.

1  Thank LucianaCaminha