“Nice restaurant in Cordoba”
Review of El Patio Cordobes

El Patio Cordobes
Ranked #786 of 1,087 Restaurants in Cordoba
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is located in a “Patio”, a small court behind the main building. The atmosphere is nice and the food is great. Paella is very tasty as well as the fish. In the evening they have a Flamenco show.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I love this place! Every time I have friends visiting me in Cordoba I take them to see a free Flamenco show here. The food is good (I love the Paella) and the Flamenco artists are wonderful! I highly recommend this place if you want to see Flamenco in Cordoba.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We were browsing in a shop and saw the blue and white courtyard out the back, half full with patrons. We were hungry and thought we would give it a shot. In spite of the many poor reviews, we actually really enjoyed it. We had chorizo in red wine which was nice. Toni had a flamenquin and I had a beef stew that was excellent. And a gazpacho in a glass which was nice. And did I mention cold sangria and cruzcampo beer. Service was a bit slow but courtyard was lovely and would go again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We had an average meal here. The red wine was priced at 2.20€ per glass. We tried the tortilla (€2.90), chorizo in red wine (€3.50) & fried calamari (€5.50). My husband had the pizza at (€7.50):not recommended. Lovely setting & tapas were good. Pizza needs to be significantly improved.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The venue is decorated white and blue. Pretty. Do not be enticed. We entered around 10am because there was not a lot of options open. The table near us did not finish their food; there was a reason why.

The barista is the server is the cook is the busser. We ordered ham and cheese sandwich 4,5 euros, which was two bricks with two slides of "normal" cheese, a layer of prosciutto, and lots of crumbs (see pictures of coffee).

Cafe con Leche was espresso with whipped cream. Cafe Bombon "chocolate coffee" is espresso accompanied by a mystery bag of condensed milk.

I cry. Please go to subway nearby.

Date of visit: October 2017