All reviews tapas john lennon statue central location free wifi comfy pillows lovely modern hotel spacious room mini bar wide selection two nights bars and restaurants car park old town memory foam nice shower reception staff hot food
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Great stay hotel is located very central! Our room was great for a
Family of 3 and the beds were very comfortable. There is a safe a mini bar which was very reasonable and a modernised bathroom. There was also a tapas bar on the Ground floor which was fantastic.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days in superior room found it to be a lovely modern hotel spacious room .
I will say you can hear through the walls but the noise was fine.
Beds very comfortable and facilities were fine .
I would recommend for couples and solo travellers not for groups
Would stay again.
Reception staff very friendly and nice

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2018

This is not a 4 star hotel. The rooms are nice enough an the bathroom is modern and clean. There’s also a mini bar and safe. There’s not even a shower cap on offer.
We had a group diner. Very very poor considering this is a “gourmet “ establishment.
Food was stone cold and the deeert was l fresh fruit” ( see picture). In mid summer the least one expects is some melon or water melon, which is cheap as chips.
The staff was friendly and accommodating. They warmed up my main and brought me some watermelon.
The hotel is well situated but I would not eat here. I’ll write about breakfast tomorrow...

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The Hotel is in the centre of the historic old town and has comfortable and quiet air conditioned rooms. The reception , corridors and rooms were tastefully decorated and the staff were helpful . We also used the Taberna which is integral to the hotel and had drinks and a nice meal there (and watched the World Cup). The hotel has lifts and is accessible for everyone. It also has dedicated parking facilities a short distance away.

Room tip: The back of the hotel is quieter
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and found the hotel and its staff really good. One issue we had was that works were taking place at 4pm on a Friday afternoon. This continued for 2 hours. I asked reception how long as we wanted a rest due to the heat. It stopped about 30 mins later. Hope the work gets done quick as I wasn’t happy at all. Hotels in a great location and breakfast and the taverna were both excellent. The tapas food was really good. Well recommend hotel

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple