All reviews city centre business hotel hotel is located stayed one night underground parking walking distance mercadona euros blanca midnight
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Last friday I went to this hotel, we stayed untill sunday. The reception is nice and the staff is very friendly! The way to the parking is a great adventure as well, never before have I and my car been in an elevator :)

Unfortunately thats where its ends. The minute we walked out of the elevator to the second floor to our room. The carpet stinks and is full of stains. When we open the door to our room we noticed our rooms stink as well. The furniture is old and has a lot of damages. I´m so dissapointed, is this a 4 star hotel?
We go back down to the reception and tell our findings. The woman at the desk is very friendly. We are given a different room. This one is no much better but at least it smells normal.

We unpack our things and head for the city centre. When we return around 11 at night, I open my covers and notice two stains on the bedsheets. It has been washed but it feels dirty. And when I go into the bathroom I see pubic hairs that are definitly not ours. Since we didn´t use it yet!
Again with disappointment I go downstairs. The cleaning crew is gone so they can´t help me now, but tomorrow we can change rooms. And they will clean it in the morning. Again the man at the reception desk is real kind and understanding.

Because we don´t feel like moving again, I hope that the cleaning is done well. But when we return, only the bathroom is cleaner. The corners in de room are still dusty and the crumbs of I don´t know what are still there.

What a delusion!

I will never go here again and really wonder why they have 4 stars.
I would expect this of a 2 star hotel but 4?

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

from check in to check out the girl Blanca was there with a big smile the best front desk person i have come across so helpfull , room was big clean to a good standard . bar was very poor explains why its empty staff not want to be there ,,, bar food poor at best , breakfast ok and worth the small price ... hotel a little far out but not a major problem 5/6 euro taxi fare ... thanks for all Blanca .. Ken

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Javier T, Gerente at Tryp Indalo Almeria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your excellent rating.

Best regards

Javier Tenza

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Really liked this hotel, although a little far from the town but that aside, it was clean, comfortable and all that we needed for our stay. We was there mainly to visit Tabernas Oasys.

Our room was on the third floor, quiet and no noise to be heard from other guests. Cleaned every day and fresh towels.

Staff at the Indalo were great. The lady on reception Blanca was brilliant. She answered all our questions and suggested a fantastic restaurant to visit. (We did, and it was so good we went twice.)
Rincon de Basi-travesties San Luis. Thank you Blanca.

There was also plenty of other restaurants within walking distance. Marhaba- Moroccan was excellent too.

Breakfast was super, everything you need and more to start the day. Even if not booked with the room rate (which ours was) it was only 10€ each for the buffet breakfast, great value for money.

Parking is available at the hotel but we found loads of street parking right by the hotel, so no need to pay in my opinion.

We booked our room direct with Melia.com and got a promotion of 10€ to spend each day in the hotel. It was more than enough for a couple of drinks in the bar before heading of for the evening.

Cheers Indalo, will return one day.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I like the location as it is near to in-laws, walking distance to Carrefour, Alcampo, downtown. Next door is Mercadona. I also did my small wedding reception in 2008. Service and quality did deteriorate for the recent few years.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Room was average, clean. staff friendly. Breakfast good quality continental & meal selections (good value). Close to shopping malls. Plenty of Restaurants within local area.easy access to taxis etc

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business