1,087 results
All reviews lobby bar the upper floors great view of the city great hotel top floor train station business conference big hotel swimming pool breakfast buffet an upgrade shopping mall german hotels air conditioning modern design rooms are spacious old city
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Great view of the city, excellent breakfast and staff helpful although very busy with a large group which made for longer queues for the reception and lift. Thomas Kirche and the Markt ten minutes walk away.

Room Tip: Go for a view of the centre of the city
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Antje R, Area Marketing Manager at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2015

Dear Guest, it is always such a good feeling to see that our guests had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for booking our hotel and for your kind review. Hope to see you again - sunny greetings from Leipzig.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Hotel was good. My room was decent size, bed wasn't soft like Westin heavenly. Flat square pillows were awkward and hard to sleep. (But I saw the same shape pillows at all former east Germany hotels I stayed, so perhaps this is East Germany thing...).

I didn't think the service was that great. I wasn't expecting much but I had a slight hope some for being Westin hotel. Unfortunately my hope ended in just hope.
For example, I came back from work at 2am, I really wanted to have just one drink. When I showed up, the bartender said, "closed"... He could have said "Sorry we are closed" or at least offer to make one drink for me to drink in my room so he can finish cleaning up. Or minimum he could have said "Sorry"... Restaurant staff wasn't friendly either. I asked about something and all she did was point to that location. Perhaps she can't speak...

One good thing about this hotel was breakfast. I really enjoyed wide variety of food especially real honeycomb. Don't see one of those often.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Hamham730
Antje R, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear guest,

We thank you very much for your rating and that you stayed with us. Please understand that we have a lot of different room types and not every room category can meet all expectations of the guest. Please understand that we always working to improve our offer. We hope to see you soon again.

Kind regards
A.Reichstein - Area Marketing Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Very central location and beautiful, bur small executive comofrt rooms with a great view.
Very high food quality. Everything costs extra, mineral water, indoor pool (yes - even for guests). Room was not cleaned one day. 30 mins wait at checkout.

As I said - highs and low. Stayed there 3 times now. It was never excellent, but the price is top of the range.

Room Tip: choose room on top floors facing the city.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

we thank you very much for your rating and that you stayed with us. Please be assured, we always try to live up all to all of our guests wishes, but sometimes we are not able. We hope to see you soon again.

Best regards
A.Reichstein
Area Marketing Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2015

We stayed here for two days and loved the hotel. The suite was fantastic with a great view and very comfortable and cozy bed. So much so that one day I almost didn't wanna go out. The staff at the reception as well as at the lobby bar was really nice and genuinely friendly and helpful. The lady at the lobby bar insisted on giving us an extra piece of cake with our coffee because we liked it a lot, even though we said we didnt want another one and had to get going. She was a sweetheart. The breakfast was good but not great and I found the area a bit small and packed but really nothing to complain much about. The hotel is walking distance from the hauptbahnhof. So overall a great place to stay in Leipzig, probably the best.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Km_P2014
Antje R, Area Marketing Manager at The Westin Leipzig, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Dear guest,

We thank you very much that you stayed with us and your nice feedback. We hope to see you soon again. Kind regards from Leipzig!

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Room 2426 suite is beautiful, view is awesome. Front desk services are great. Buffet breakfast is impressive too.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear guest,

We thank your very much for your great rating and that you stayed with us. We hope to see you soon again in Leipzig. Kind regards.