All reviews small courtyard tram reception elevator city wifi
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I recently booked this hotel last minute for Coldplay in the Redbull arena and was not disappointed. Especially by the location and proximity to the tram lines (Outside the door) which took me to central station, where I quickly changed to the next tram before ending my journey at the Redbull arena.

It's set on a good street with shops and various food outlets and with parking to the side and behind (In a residential area, however). I parked my rental there overnight and it was perfectly safe.

Hotel decor is nice with a somewhat classical feel in parts. We had a room at the very top which was very cosy and had a nice view of the street outside. The beds were comfy, the room and bathroom was clean, with supplies of shower gel etc (Which we appreciated as we had no time to shop for that stuff before going to the event).

The elevator is the slowest thing in the world though. I've never waited multiple minutes for an elevator to travel 5 floors. We're young and fit so the stairs were fine for us, but older customers may find this a bit annoying.

The only other problem really was the check out process which was not made clear to us. We had no idea where to leave our keycards when leaving so we just kind of ditched them on a window ledge near reception (Indoors) and exited through the side door, as reception was not yet open.

Would definitely stay again, hopefully for longer.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

A very comfortable clean hotel.
I took a double and it was spacious and well light. The heaters heated the room and bathroom very quickly. Free wifi. Delicious buffet breakfast. The tram stops a four minute walk away.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2016

On our way to the hotel we were held up in traffic so we phoned the hotel as checkin closed at 10pm. The receptionist kindly agreed to stay until 11pm so we could check in.
Helpful and Friendly staff, nice clean and cozy room, (Would be nice if a kettle was provided in room) Free wifi
Great breakfast buffet with a wide selection to choose from
3 minutes from tram stop, tickets available from the reception, 4 stops to city centre.
Upon check-out we were each given a chocolate, nice little touch!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff, extremely helpful with tips about the city. Cozy room. Three minute walk from the tram station. Very convenient if you frequently go to downtown. Highly recommended for short touristic visits :)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Can't speak comparatively, but this is definitely a place worth a recommendation. My single room with en suite facilities was just fine, and the breakfast buffet was varied and generous, catering to a broad range of appetites. Friendly staff too, not merely nothing to complain, rather a lot to praise. Tram stop (line to city center and main station) very close by; a variety of eateries too.

Room Tip: Perhaps to the back
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family