“Best cocktails in Germany”

Restaurant Cafe Bar Barococo
Ranked #363 of 1,040 Restaurants in Dresden
Price range: USD 8 - USD 22
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innere Altstadt
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Best cocktails - thats all you need know. After 19.00 - 2 cocktails instead of one. Every cocktail - is a dream. Must have in summer.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I'll be honest I read steak and thought beef, but I wasn't disappointed. Decided against the ice cream and went with some special pancakes and it was very good fried after I ordered it. They are made of mashed potato, rice, raisin...I was totally pleased and content with how full I became. Not stuffed but good for the night.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The outside tables at Barococo had lighting in the umbrellas and were packed on a Friday night. There was a large sign promoting a lengthy Happy Hour with two for one cocktails. The service was pretty quick but most drinks were priced over 10EUR and we tried several mixed drinks. You could not taste or feel any effects of the alcohol that should have been in the fairly large glasses. So, this bar was a poor choice and we left unhappy from their Happy Hour.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I was there with a large group, but they could not handle such a group. We were given a á la carte choice from a limited menu, but many of the group got something which turned out to be not what they had expected. As for myself, I ordered the knurrhahn filet. One of my group could inform me that it was a fish, which was ok. But a fish filet should not have bones! And it should not be cooked through and through. The vegetables were good, but very plain.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Located at the old market square, this bar is perfect place for after dinner evening. They serve cocktails on 1 + 1 deal. Very cost effective for multiple drinks evening.
Friendly staff, good atmosphere, nicely designed. Music is not too laud, so you may have a conversation without yelling.
Recommend (!)