“j'adore”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

my fav restaurant in Sarrebruck ! very tasty food, fast service, good beers and price is ok. i turn back to this place at each travel in Germany. the chimichanga is soooo amazing.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We got what was to be expected from a Mexican food chain restaurant..all the known favorites are on the menu, and some extras. We ordered fajitas, spare ribs and pollo picanto...portions are big and the taste was okay, little bland but not bad at all. I would have said "good" as a final opinion but in this app the choice is "average" or "very good" I go with "average". Chocolate cake and coffee completing the meal. Total bill for 4 people including drinks €90.

Like I said, we got what was to be expected. It's up to everyone to decide if that is a good or a bad thing

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

We have waited 1 hour for our food. And we were 6 in the whole restaurant. Food was undercooked and tasteless. They will not see me again.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Overpriced for the quality. We always go there for a group dinner, but every time I'm disappointed by bad service and tasteless food.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

I went there with my friends several times. It's nicely decorated and has a comfortable atmosphere. The ribs taste especially good, which I highly recommend. The traditional Mexican burritos are also quite decent. It's located near the market and has quite a lot of seats.