All reviews complimentary water in the room two nights short walk city centre pillows sleep bed breakfast parking
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in a number of hotels for work and I never sleep well. In this hotel I slept like a baby!
Good points:
- Staff are really friendly
- The hotel has a modern, minimalistic style, which is at the same time very welcoming and homely. I loved the bar and the restaurant. The music was great and the whole place was spacious with a great feel to it.
- Great breakfast- enough choice
- My room was big and quiet.
- The bathroom thankfully did not have that awful constant ventilation system that goes on whenever you turn on the light!
- The hotel offers a reduction if you opt out of having your room cleaned every day. There is also none of that soap that gets wasted. I like the way they think about the environment in this respect.
- Complimentary water in the room.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows.

To note:
- No gym
- Bring your own hairdryer and conditioner if you use it.
- The curtains did not block out the light in the morning. Not a problem in Winter but might be an issue in Summer.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ViennaHouseEasyTrier, Front Office Manager at Vienna House Easy Trier, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Wow, thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the feeling was as comfortable for you.
It´s amazing to read this review. We are verxy thankful that the renovation has such a good impression to you.
The whole team of Vienna House Easy hopes to see you again very soon.

Eva Karges

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

i stayed at the hotel for two nights. Staff was very friendly and helpful. the room was very clean and modern. The breakfast was good. The food at the restaurant was very good (but the variety is limited) and the price was good ad well. There is free wifi.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
ViennaHouseEasyTrier, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Vienna House Easy Trier, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your great review, we are thrilled! We are glad you enjoyed our services and look Forward to welcome you again soon!

Kind regards

Kristina from the Vienna House Easy inTrier

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This hotel is close to the old center of Trier. A busstop just in front os the hotel every 15 minuten. So it's easy to go to town.
The hotel has very nice rooms and a good price/quality.
We stay for a long weekend to see the very nice old city. It's like an openair museum.
Their are also a lot of good restaurants with excelent local food.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ViennaHouseEasyTrier, Guest Relations Manager at Vienna House Easy Trier, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Jan,
thank you for your great review and for taking the time! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you again soon!
Kind regards
Kristina Arens from the Vienna House Easy Trier

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were given a quiet room, although the general area is quiet, there can be a lot of seminars held at this hotel. Staff were excellent, spoke in English to us, and were very helpful. Parking is in the underground car park, adjacent to the hotel, at a cost of E9 per 24 hours but there are limited spaces. Breakfast was both hot and cold and one of the best we have had. Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ViennaHouseEasyTrier, Operations Manager at Vienna House Easy Trier, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Geri
Thank you very much for your great review and comment.
We are looking forward to hosting you again.
Best wishes from Trier
Michael Frauendorfer, Operations Manager

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stayed at the hotel from August 1 through August 4, 2017, and definately enjoyed the stay. The room was large and clean, and the breakfast varied and delicious. The staff was friendly and helpful. In fact, the airline had misplaced my checked-in bag, and staff assisted me in calling the airline for me, at least twice, while I was seeing the sights. The hotel is part of the Academy of European Law complex, and was quiet in the evening.

Looking at a map, the hotel may seem 'at the corner' of town. However, Trier is not large area-wise. Porta Nigra, the old Roman gate at the 'opposite' side of the main part of town, was probably less than a mile (less than 2 kilometers) straight-line distant; I could walk from the hotel to Porta Nigra in about a half hour at a relaxed pace. Some of the sights, such as the Coloseum and the Kaisertherman, were a very short walk. Also, there is a bus stop right outside the hotel; I took Bus 2 to the main train station twice, and was at the track waiting for the train about 15 minutes of getting on the bus at the hotel. Another day, I took Bus 2 to the boat dock - it was less than a 15 minute trip.

Date of stay: August 2017